Chapter 16 ♡︎

^ Go stream bae!!!! And don't just listen to listen actually hear what he's talking about cause those lyrics are really important for what's going on in today's society.

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊
Monday 4PM
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊Monday 4PM𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

"I'm bout to go handle some business real quick bae i'll be back." Desmond picked his head up from my lap and stood up.

"What kinda business."

"Pew pew business."

"You so childish." I laughed at the hand guns he did. "But don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Go shoot somebody. It's dangerous duh just get yo money and go. 12 been real heavy in that area lately. My uncle said they just raided King last week."

"Well my name ain't King. Nigga should have been careful."

"I'm just sayin you don't have to kill them. Especially right now. Get yo money and go period."

"Nah if I let them niggas live then people gon think they can bitch me."

"Okay. I'm tryna tell you it ain't a good idea right now. But don't listen to me. Keep that same energy when yo ass get locked the fuck up."

"So you wishing that on me?" He looked down at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Blue."

He grabbed my throat so fast it caught me off guard. He bent down so we was face to face.

"Don't call me that shit." He pecked me on my lips. "And stop rolling yo eyes before I make them stuck back there." He let me go and pulled his pants up walking to the door. "I love you mamas."

"Mhmm whatever." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I said I love you too damn."

"Thought so." He opened the door and walked out. Once the door closed I stuck my middle finger up and got up to lock it.

I walked to Carmens door once I locked it and knocked.

"Come in."

I walked in her room and sat beside her on the bed. "Why you not going with him?" I asked her.

"Only one of us go at a time just in case the feds catch us. He just doing a drive by so he gon be ight."

"Yeah just a drive by." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.