Chapter 14 ♡︎

^This man was a legend. His voice was so unique and he played a big role in the rise of hip-hop/rap and is definitely a house hold name for the black community. Y'all please check on yo loved ones. Addiction is a serious thing and takes soooo many lives. DMX has blessed us with so many bangers so let's take a moment to pay amends to him and his legacy.

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊
Thursday 7AM
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊Thursday 7AM𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

"I'm so fuckin sleepy." I sighed rolling my heavy ass suitcase through the airport.

"Ain't nobody told you to be shakin yo ass on top of mobile vehicles at three o'clock in the mornin." Debo rolled his eyes and hit my head.

"Don't touch me bitch." I stopped rolling my suitcase and put my guard up. "Wassgood." I said to him and he put his guard up too.

We was about to start swinging when Desmond stopped us. "Can't take y'all asses no where. Always playin." He pulled on my hoodie and he rolled my suitcase for me.

"You gon get enough of dragging me like i'm a weak bitch." I told him and snatched my hoodie away.

"You right bae. I'm sorry gimme a kiss." He bent down and gave me a kiss before he kept rolling our suitcases.

"Bipolar ass." I mumbled.

"How the hell you get here." I looked at Sammy and Baby sittin in some chairs.

"Carmen came and picked us up." Baby said looking up from her phone. "Please don't make me sit beside the rat on the plane." She made a stank face at Debo.

"Sum body betta come get they child before she end up in one of these trash cans." Debo jumped at her and she jumped back.

"I can't stand y'all ghetto asses. Come on bruh the plane is boarding." Desmond said and started walking to the metal detectors and I got scared as a bitch.

"Bae I thought you had yo own plane or sum. I kinda have a lil sum in my bag and can't get fuckin caught unless you want to raise Baby by yoself." I whispered to him.

He stopped walking and started laughing like I said sum funny.

"I'm just playin come on." He turned around and walked in the other direction.

Now this nigga know-

We all walked outside to board the jet and gave the people our stuff before we boarded the jet.