Chapter 22 ♡︎

^I want some soooo bad. Ima make em and let y'all know when I do.

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

We woke up to a lot of noise downstairs and Desmond jumped up talking his hand out of my pants and grabbing a gun from under the mattress

Its been two years I need to get used to him grabbing guns from random places again.

He looked back at me and mouthed for me to stay in here and he crept down the stairs. Not gon lie I lowkey had PTSD from when my dad died.

"What the hell?!" I heard Desmond yell and I sighed cause it didn't sound serious. "Debo GET THE FUCK OUT MY SHIT!"

I heard laughing before the door closed and Desmond came back up stairs.

"What was it."

"Debo ugly ahh came in here talm bout he was fuckin with a shorty that live in the neighborhood and he had to shit but she had roaches and didn't want to use her bathroom." He sighed sitting on the bed.

"Damn that nigga stupid." I got up and limped to the bathroom.

"What you bout to do?"

"Take a shower nigga. Why you want to come damn."

"Yeah." He stood up.

"Nigga get the fuck." I laughed.

"Come on mamas lets save water." He picked me up carrying me to the shower and I was giggling.

☽☽☽☽

"Sweet pussayyyyyy." Desmond sang handing me a bowl of the ice cream mixture. I just mugged him cause my thighs are sore as shit. "Who the fuck piss in yo cereal."

"You nigga. My thighs are sore." I whined.

He rolled his eyes and started messaging my thighs I got comfortable and put the TV on The 100.

I got a text from Baby asking for me to pick her and Sammy up from the gas station my aunt had to go to the doctor.

"I gotta go get the girls." I sat up.

"Mmcht. Whyyy?" He looked at me whining.

"Shut yo big baby ass up nigga i'll be back later tonight we can have another sleepover as buddys."

"Can we fuck?"

"No buddy's don't do dat." I made a face at him before I left.

I drove to the gas station and waited for them to get in.

"Hey y'all."

"Heyy." They both said. We was driving for a lil bit and I started thinking.

"I ain't made a normal youtube video in a while. I been posting a lot of tutorials and shit what should I do?" I asked them