Chapter 3 ♡︎

^Debo

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟻 𝙿𝙼
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟻 𝙿𝙼𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

We drove for about twenty minutes before we pulled up to a nice house.

"This yo crib?"

"Mhmm." he took his keys out the car.

"What you do?" can't be a dope boy.

"Scamming,sell guns ,sell dick."

I looked up at him with my eyes wide. "I'm kidding."

𝐴𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜.

"What's your name."

"Blue." he made a duh face.

"The name your mother gave you."

"You the feds?" he looked at me suspiciously.

N𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤

"No dumbass."

"Desmond." he looked at me. "But don't call me that in front of nobody or i'll have to kill you." he had a straight face.

That name sounded familiar.

"You used to sell guns to my dad."

"Mhmm."

"How old are you."

"Twenty, how old you is?"

"It's how old are you and i'm eighteen."

"Good." he started opening the door.

𝑊𝑡𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑦 "𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑".

He got out the car and I was about to reach for my door when he reached into the car and popped my hands. "Don't do that." he closed his door and jogged to my side opening the door for me.

"Thank you." I got out and followed him to the door.

We went inside and he headed upstairs. I was following him but stopped when I passed by a box of Caprisuns in the kitchen. I grabbed one cause a bitch was parched and went where I saw him go.

I walked into the room drinking the juice. "I'll get you a new box." he looked up at me and shrugged.

"It's fine. You can get something else if you want it." I nodded and was about to sit on the bed when he pushed me.

"Bitch." I looked up at him.

"Don't sit on my bed with them outside clothes dirty ass." he started laughing.