Chapter 6 ♡︎

^Baby

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝙿𝙼 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝙿𝙼
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

"I have to go get Baby later." I looked up at Desmond.

We've been chilling these past few days after the little you know happened. We stay cuddled up under each other and we'll kiss every once in a while. We're not together at the moment but we are starting to feel each other.

"You going home after you get her?" he looked back down at me.

"Yeah I haven't been there in a while I got to make sure my mom didn't burn down the place. Plus I got a email and the shoes I ordered Baby delivered this morning. "

"But I can't sleep with out you." he pouted.

"Aww go sleep with one of yo hoes buddy." he smacked his teeth and got up.

"Ion got no hoes. I already told you you was the only girl I ever even bought over here "buddy"."

I was about to say something but my phone went off. Carmen needed me to fix a nail she broke.

"I got to go. I'll be back before I have to go get Baby."

"Where you going?" he made a face.

"Oop noesyyyyy." I went to the front door and put my shoes on. I ran back to the kitchen to grab a juice before I got my keys.

I looked behind me and he was just staring at me.

"I'll be back later buddy. We can go get sum to eat i'll text you when I get outside."

"Mhmm." he walked back upstairs.

I got in my car and drove to Ninas house to meet Carmen there. I got to her house and my uncle was getting groceries out the car.

He bent down to pick up a can he dropped and all I saw was crack.

"Now you know better." I twisted my nose up.

"Shut the hell up and gone bout yo business." he flipped me off pulling up his pants.

I laughed walking into the shed. I grabbed what I needed and waited for Carmen to get here.

She walked in a few minutes later and sat down.

"Hey bae thank you for coming I know it was last minute." she handed me a frappe from Mcdonald's.