Chapter 15 ♡︎

^Im fucking dead bro. The internet can be so fucking funny at times.

𝙱𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜
Friday 3 AM
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

𝙱𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜 Friday 3 AM𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

"Buddy." Desmond started to open his eyes from me shaking him awake.

"Hmm."

"I'm horny." I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah?"

"Yeahhh."Kissing his neck I felt his chest rise high once I sucked his sweat spot. Our tongues intertwined with each and he started sucking on my tongue. I straddled his lap and stroked his dick through his underwear.

"Why you slept with underwear own." I asked grinding against him.

"Shut up." He pulled my face down unclamping my bra and placed my nipple in his mouth while he played with the other one.

"Shit." My face fell back from the pleasure. Reaching behind me I pulled his dick out of his pants and sat up enough for me to put it at my entrance.

"Do yo thang then mamas." I start inching him into me slowly before he's all the way in and I swear I can feel it in my stomach.

"Fuck your so big." I felt the veins rub against my walls as I started to ride him. Steadying my pace I used the headboard for support and start speeding up hitting my spot. "Slow down bae." I look down at him and our eyes connect as I ride him harder. He closes his eyes and I smirk liking the effect I have on him.

Before I know it he flipped us around and i'm on my back and he starts fucking me. His breathing increases and the only thing you can hear in the room is our body's colliding and our breathing.

"Right there bae." I close my eyes and dig my nails into his back. He bends down and sucks on my neck while he's pounding into me.I feel a knot form in my stomach as I come closer to my climax. "Hold it." I feel him take his dick out and before I have time to complain his tongue is connected to my clit. He starts off circling my clit with his tongue then fucks me with his tongue. "Your taste is addicting." the vibrations from him saying that makes me orgasm and he laps it all up licking his lips looking at me.

I pull his face up to kiss me and push him back against the bed. I grab hold of his dick and stroke him before kissing my way down to his area. "You sure bae?"

"Are you sure nigga. I'm bout to suck the soul out yo dick and the only thing you will be able to think about is it."

"Angel shut up." He laughed looking down at me.

"Ight I warned you." Keeping eye contact with him I swirled my tongue around his tip before I sucked on the head. "Fuck mamas." I smile at him while I take more of him into my mouth until I feel him hit the back of my throat. I don't even have all of him in me so I use my hands to stroke the bottom half of his shaft. I slowly release him from my mouth and hear and pop noise once he's all the way out. Desmond looks down at me with his eyes low when I tap the head of his dick on my tongue and spit on his tip before I take him back into my mouth. "Oouuu girl you so nasty." I hear him say before I start a slurp to stroke ratio and use one of my hands to massage his balls. "Watch out mamas im bout to nut." He tries to get up but I lick my way to his tip and suck until I felt something warm enter my mouth. It doesn't taste bad so I keep going and swallow it all till I don't feel anymore come up. To make sure I got it all I gently squeeze on the base of his dick and taste a little bit more come out. "Ain't no way in hell she just slut me out like that." I look up at Desmond and he has sweat on his forehead and he's breathing heavy. "Lay down pooh." I tap his chest and he leans back in the bed pulling me up with him. He gives me a quick kiss before he lays down and falls asleep.