Epilogue

^ Fly high Sway🤎🕊. For those of you who don't know he's a tiktoker and he had the best energy (babyface.s) and he was shot and didn't make it. I pray peace for his family and friends. Gun violence is crazy and life is so short never take it for granted.

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

9 years later

"Tae come here!" I yelled from the living room and heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Yeah Ma?"

"You finished your homework? I don't want your teacher calling me again today before I have to go there and beat her ass. "

"Yeah I finished like five minutes ago. Can I go to Carter's house tomorrow Aunt Carmen just bought him the new 2k game."

"Yeah i'll take you after school. You want it?"

"Nah I think I want the new Cod."

"Okay i'll order it later." I told him getting up rubbing my pregnant belly.

A week after I heard about my mom dying I found out I was pregnant with Tae. It's crazy how that always works.

"Bestieee." Kianna yelled running into the house.

"Hey Baby Bestie." I picked her up and gave Debo a hug who walked in after him.

Debo got married to a girl he was talking to for a while and never told anyone. They've been married for five years and had Kianna four years ago.

"Where Kiera?" I asked Debo.

"She at the store grocery shopping." He told me walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge grabbing something out of there.