Chapter 8 ♡︎

^ Lmao I wanted to write a chapter about this sooo. The caption had me dead bro!

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿 𝙰𝙼
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒,𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿 𝙰𝙼 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

I woke up the next morning and Desmond's hand was still in my pants.

"Moveee." I tried to push him off of me but I accidentally pushed the wrong arm and his fingers brushed me clit.

"Oh shit." A moan slipped out and I felt him move under me.

"Mamas it is to early for you to be this frisky. Never giving you the dick before bed again." he rubbed my clit before moving his hand and getting out the bed.

"Anyways i'm hungry." I yawned.

"Me too." he looked back and smirked

"What you want?"

"You."

I coughed "I meant like do you want to cook something or like go somewhere."

"I wanna go between your legs." he shrugged walking into the closet.

"Look at the time. I have to be at work in two hours." I hoped out the bed and walked to my bag.

"You can put your stuff in the closet you know."

"It's fine i'll be gone soon anyways." I looked back at him.

"Why?!" he sounded surprised.

"I mean I got enough money now to get a place for me and Baby. We can't stay here forever." I chuckled but he looked serious.

"Why can't you stay here forever? I want you to please."

"Desmond were not even together and even if we was it's too early to completely move in."

"Okay but we're buddy's and we'll always be buddy's ain't no getting rid of me no matter what. Why can't we be roommates?"

"Roommates who sleep in the same bed?" I laughed

"I can't sleep without you ma and you know dat. No matter where you go we gon sleep in the same bed regardless you mise well save your money and spend it on somewhere else."