Chapter 23 ♡︎

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

" Move jit." Desmond pushed Baby laughing.

"Pleaseeee. I just need ten dollars I forgot my pillow." She looked up at him.

"Here." I gave her fifteen dollars. "Get me a water too."

"Thank you." Baby jumped at Desmond before she walked to the store in the air port. We stood by the door waiting for her then walked to the port once she was done.

"It's brick on this jet!" Debo yelled. 

"Nigga ain't even in New York yet." Baby shook her head and sat in a seat.

"Shut up goofy."

I rolled my eyes and sat down beside Carmen. "You got everything or are we going to have to stop somewhere once we land?"

"Yeah, I was able to put my hot comb in my purse."

"Yo ghetto ass." I laughed. We took off after everyone was ready and I ended up dozing off.

"ITS GOING DOWN IM YELLING TIMBERRR!"

I jumped out of my seat and saw Debo standing in a seat with a hair brush like a mic while Trez recorded him. "Yeahhh how many niggas you know wit they own jet flying to the big apple." He smiled at the camera showing his grills.

"Nigga sit yo ugly ass down." Desmond told him and he sat down.

"Niggas on my dick ya heard me." He told the camera before he took it from Trez.

I just sighed and went back to sleep.

Carmen shook me when we landed and we got out off the jet and went to our ubers. We drove to the Plaza Hotel and checked in.

We got a apartment style suit since we was gonna be here for a minute and there was enough room for everyone.

"Nigga I thought yo girl was coming?" Chris asked Kyrie.

"She stay here so she gon swing by later."

"How the hell yo meet somebody from New York?" I asked him scrunching my face up.

"She wrote me on write a prisoner and I started talking to her still after I got out."

"Oh.You was fuckin wit erbody " I wheeled my suitcase down the hall after we got off the elevator and walked to the room. I sat my bag down on the bed in the room I choose and laid down.

I text Carmen and told her I was gonna take a nap before we had to meet Jayda at her hotel.

☽☽☽☽

"Hey boo." I gave Jayda a hug walking into her hotel room with Carmen behind me.

"Hey y'all. Thanks for coming I know it was last minute."