Chapter 21 ♡︎

^Bye cause wtf

No specific POV

"Nina you ready?" Angel yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah hol on. You got the twins?"

"Yeah they in the car wit Carmen."

"Ight here I come." Nina yelled back walking down the stairs. They both went outside and got in the car. Debo,Desmond,Kyrie and Chris was gonna meet them there because there wasn't enough room for them all to fit in.

They pulled up to the studio and got out once they saw the boys get there.

"Whew you ready bitch?" Angel looked at Nina and she nodded walking in.

"Hi we're here for the 3:30 showtime. Here's our passes." Nina showed the lady at the front desk.

"Okay yall can follow me. Is it all of you orrr?"

"Um two other people supposed to be here but I don't know if there here yet."

"Quan and Brandon?" The lady asked Nina.

"Yes."

"They showed up a little earlier.Okay so this is where the family will be sitting we're gonna need to talk to two of y'all for a little interview segment and then we'll call Nina and the twins to the main stage for the main part of the show. Do you guys already know who will be doing the interview portion?"

"Uh yeah my cousin Genesis and my friend Carmen." Nina pointed at the two and the lady nodded.

"Okay ladies follow me and the rest of you take a seat." The lady told them and started walking.

"Okay so it will just be a few questions about her relationship with both of them and how she's doing so far with the twins. Nothing too serious."

"Ight." Angel and Carmen sat down on the stools that production marked and looked into the camera.

"So how was Nina growing up. Was she a good child,class clown type? Tell us about her behavior when she was younger." The interviewer asked them.

"Uhh she was always getting into some shit. I always knew she would end up pregnant when she used to sneak boys in my aunt and uncle house. I just never thought she wouldn't know the father." Angel spoke into the camera.

"I didn't meet her till like 10th grade and she always kept a boyfriend." Carmen added on.

"Okay so who do y'all think the father is?"

"Oh Quan for sure." Carmen spoke.

"Oh most definitely." Angel nodded.

"So how has life been with the twins?" The interviewer asked.

"It's going great. I love my niece and nephew."

"Yeah it's going good. We be taking them to fun places like the zoo and to ice cream and shit."
(Pictures of them at the zoo pop up on the screen)

"Okay ladies that's all we needed thanks." The interviewer stood up and shook their hands.

"Thank you." They both got up and followed the receptionist

They walked back into the main room and took a seat.

"Okay we got the DNA test from you last week so all we need is for you to come out and sit in the seats between Quan and Brandon." The receptionist told Nina.

Ninas POV