Chapter 5 ♡︎

^ Carmen

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 5 PM
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 5 PM𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝💛

We drove back to Debo's house and he of course opened my door when we got there.

They was outside sitting on the porch so we just walked and sat on the steps.

"Here." I threw him his candy and he bucked at me

"It's rude to throw stuff."

Desmond took the blunt out his pocket and lit it. He passed it to me after he hit it.

I grabbed it and took five hits holding in the smoke.

"Gah damn Angel." Debo looked at me. "Fucking lungs of steel."

I rolled my eyes and handed it back to Desmond. He was staring at me again but I just ignored it.

"Angel you want to come to this party with me and Nina?" Carmen looked at me.

"I don't know."

"Pleaseeee." Nina looked at me with pleading eyes. "You don't have to watch Baby tonight it'll be fun."

"Okay." I looked at Desmond when I heard him coughing.

Must of hit the blunt too hard

"Let's go." Carmen grabbed my arm pulling me up and heading to her car.

"I'll call you later." I looked back at Desmond and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Okay buddy."

I know this nigga did not call me buddy mise well call me pal tf.

We got in Carmens car and she drove playing "Pussy Fairy."

We pulled up to this building and went to park in a parking garage.

Getting out of the car we walked to a elevator and stopped on the tenth floor. There were three doors and we walked into the one that said 10B.

Carmen unlocked the door and I followed her walking in.