Chapter 12 ♡︎

^This is my shit. I feel like it matches the vibe to it's crazy cause I started writing this before I heard the song. Play it when you want!

Miami,Florida
Monday , 1 𝙿𝙼
𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 "𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎" 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

Miami,Florida Monday , 1 𝙿𝙼𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 "𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎" 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

Mamas🖤💍

Heyyyy sexy

What do you want Desmond

Damn somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Desmond

Right,I can pick Baby up from school if you too busy

Why 🤨

Just trying to be helpful you know 🙂

Okay. Bring her here when you get her

10 /4

I got in my car and drove to Baby's school. I pulled up and waited for her to come outside since she had early dismissal.

About twenty minutes later I saw her and a few other kids walk out the building so I hunk my horn so she'll see me.

She saw where I was and her and Sammy walked to the car. I got out and opened their doors.

"Wassup jit." I looked at her after I got back in the car.

"Nun much." She replied and put her headphones in.

"Sooo how y'all been?" I looked in the mirror and saw Sammy giggling at her phone and then I heard Baby let out a snort.

"Y'all wildin bro fuck I did to you."

"Nigga fuck you the fuck. Just cause my sister forgave yo goofy ass don't mean I do."

"You want some money or sum?"

"No cuh I want you to make it up to my sister period. I need more then she forgiving you. If she takes you back then I know you learned sum cause she ain't gon take you back all willy nilly. Do you even want her back."

"Oh a hundid percent i'm trying to. I understand I fucked up bad to."

"Then until then it's fuck you." She said and I nodded. "Now can we get some slushes from Sonic."