Chapter 7 ♡︎

^And I be scared soon as it connect

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟻 𝙿𝙼
𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 "𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎" 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

After we ate lunch we chilled at my place for a little bit before she had to go pick her sister up

After we ate lunch we chilled at my place for a little bit before she had to go pick her sister up. I was lowkey sad cause I wouldn't see her till the next day but you got to be a dumbass to think I wouldn't facetime her sweet pussay ass later. Whew just thinking bout her gets me hot. Can't wait to call her mine.

I've never been in any actual relationships but I have had a lot of situation ships. They all knew about each other but didn't care. I would fuck them buy them the newest purse or pair of shoes and move on to the next. But I can tell Angel isn't that type of girl and that stands out to me.

I pulled into my parents drive way and took my key out the ignition.
(Idk if I said his dad was in his life or not but we just gon act like he is.)

I walked into the house with my key and heard noises upstairs. Me being a dumb ass walked up the steps and saw them fucking with the door open.

"HELL NAH." I ran down the stairs.

I heard my dad laughing while my mom started yelling. "Move King!"

About five minutes later my dad walked down the stairs and tried to dap me up.

"Move man." I mugged him. He laughed and sat beside me.

"Why the fuck you walk into my house without knocking."  she walked into the kitchen fussing

"Please Martha." I got up and walked into the kitchen.

She threw a flip flop at me and my dad laughed.

"Whatcho old ass laughing at." I bucked at him

"Ain't nothing old bout this dic-"

"King shut the hell up." my mom laughed pulling food out the fridge.

"What you doing in my house?"

"Love you to OG." I made a stank face at my dad. "But I missed y'all and wanted to come check on you."

"Well next time call lil nigga you interrupted my- I'm not gonna finish that." my mom was giving him the look.

"Y'all are nasty." I shook my head.