New student?!

Blixer's P.O.V

It was a regular day today. Cube was with me. My boys and I were getting along and hanging out with her since Heli is on vacation.

She's enjoying our time with us, we're chatting and laugh till a new guy approached us.

"Hello, Im-" He said, but paused once he saw Cube. "Cube?..Its- its been forever since I've last seen you-!" Cube looked at the new kid, gasped a little bit and said "Oh my god...Tectrix! It really have been so long since Middle school!"

Tectrix. Alright.

Something about him is telling me he isn't a good guy. Especially around Cube. This guy is giving me multiple red flags.

They hugged and Cube introduced us to Tectrix. "This is my best friend, his name is Blixer!" She said.

Crack!

I wave and say "Hey there. Never seen you around. New here?" "Yep, just moved to this school. I've been falsely accused and I'm gotten expelled sadly.." Tectrix replied.

Yeah right.

"Pleasure to meet you, Tectrix. My name is Barracuda. I'm a friend of the kind Cube and Blixer." (Such a gentleman😍) Barracuda said, and put out his hand to shake Tectrix's. Tectrix gave him a disgusted look and shook his hand.

"Hi! I'm Lycan! Whats up?" Lycan said. Tectrix took one look at Lycan and rolled his eyes, turned back to Lycan and smiled cheerfully. "Hello Lycan and Barracuda, its wonderful to see that dear Cube has moved on and made new friends at this wonderful school! She really is a sweetheart isn't she? She can make friends in a snap!" He said.

Cube blushed a bit and laughed quietly. "O-..oh Tectrix- You were always such a kind boy in middle school..There were always many girls just all over you!" She said, she seemed so happy to see him again...but..she blushed..

Crack!

I-...dont think that I may be able to tell her today...

Cube's P.O.V

It's been so long since I've talked to Tectrix! I think my feelings are rushing back-... I hug him again and hug Blixer. "Is it ok if I can hang out with Tectrix today? I'll hang out with you tomorrow, just you. I promise!" Blixer sighs and nods. "Please be careful with him. I dont have a very good feeling about your friend here." I smlie and nod. "I know what I'm doing, Blixy. Trust me!" Blixy is a nickname I'll call Blixer sometimes, it helps me get what I usually want, not that I ask a lot-

I really don't ask much-

Me and Tectrix walk away and I'm showing him around the school.

"So what are your classes?" I ask. Tectrix looks through his backpack and is visibly embarrassed, "I uh- I lost the paper-" I giggle. "Silly you! Come on, we can get it at the front!" Me and Tectrix walk over to the front office. We were a little closer than I thought- Our hands were very close to touching..

Oh my-...all my feelings are rushing back...should I tell him?..

I turned to Tectrix and he stopped walking and looked at me. "Is something wrong, Quinn?" He asked. I kept my head down before saying "Tectrix I-....have something to say-..." Tectrix replied with, "Oh? What is it Quinn?"

Take a deep breath.

Breathe it out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"Ok-....ever since Middle school I've-....wished that we could have some sort of relationship-...a-..and-..I-..."

"I-..."

Tectrix kisses me. I don't know what just happened. I just let it happen. We kissed for about 13 minutes and then finally stopped. "T-..Tectrix.."

"I love you too, Cube. I've always loved you. That's why I rejected all those girls back in middle school..I just couldn't work up the courage to do it.." I started to cry. "Cube Quinn, will you be my girlfriend?.." Tectrix said, holding my hands and holding me close.

"Yes!...yes I will!.." I said and hugged Tectrix. I-...I dont understand...I should be happy...but-...something is telling me that I did something wrong...

Blixer's P.O.V

I turned the corner to see....Cube! And Tectrix. "Cube Quinn," He said.

Wait. No...no no no...

"Will you be my girlfriend?..." Cube started to cry and she hugs Tectrix.

"Yes!...yes I will!.." She says....

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

I completely shattered. Cube...is dating Tectrix...

I turned around and walked away before they noticed me. I passed Lycan and Barracuda and ran to the boy's restroom as they chased me. I got in a stall, locked it and fell to my knees.

Blixer! What are you doing!? Are you crying!?

The door opened. "Blixer? What the hell happened? Why are you-"

"Blixer, are you...crying!?" Barracuda said. Lycan tried to make the stall door I was in to open. But to the miracle of locks, it wouldn't open. "Blixer, open this door." Lycan said.

"..."

"Blixer, open the door!" Lycan said again. He started to bang on the door.

"..."

"OPEN IT!!" Barracuda yelled. I immediately wiped my tears, got up and unlocked the door.

"Blixer, what's wrong? What the hell got into you?" Lycan asked. After a while I finally said it, "Cube is dating Tectrix now."

Barracuda and Lycan went silent. "Oh, damn, sorry about that Blix." Barracuda said. "Damnn- thats not good." Lycan said. I felt like crying again. But I had to go through this whole day at least. Even if that meant I had to see him....

That mother fucker.

:< Poor Blixer! The love of his life has been taken away by some guy that Cube used to like! Tell me what you guys think of Tectrix! Only two of my friends who also ready this knows how Tectrix is. But anyway, SEE YALL LATEAAAAAAAAAA!! ♡♡