Heroes meet the bosses

"GAAHHHH- WHAT THE F-" Lycan shouted. Everyshape looks at him and LDM, who's laughing. "Am I that scary-?"

.
.
.
.
.

"OK whatever-" LDM shrugs. "So, can we meet your kiddos now?" Questioned CTM. Cube's cat ears shoot up, "Oh! Right! The heroes! Come in, come in" She says, moving out of the way inside. The bosses look at each other and walk in, immediately greeted by the hero Gold. "Hi there! Welcome to our home sweet home! I'm Golden, or Gold" She cheerfully says, then bleps.

"AWWWWWHHH- YOU'RE SO CUTEEEEEEEEE-" LDM squeals, picking up Gold and spinning around with her. Cyan walks in the room and clears his throat.

Achem.

All eyes move to Cyan. "My name is Cyan Beats. It's great to meet you all. Even you, Blixer." Greets Cyan, glaring Blixer while Blixer glares back. Penta dashes to each boss, observing them and then dashes next to Cyan. "Names Captain Penta! Nice to AAAOWW-" Penta suddenly squeaks when Cyan elbows him softly. It didn't even hurt- "Ow- Names Penta- Nice to meet ya, mates!" "I'm Cris, nice to meet you.." Cris says, hiding behind Cyan. Golden suddenly just flies in front of them "Please! Make yourself at home!" And then she zooms away. Golden is quite the active one, isn't she? The bosses take a seat on the couch meanwhile Cube brings out a few snacks and some tea. "So! What brings you all here?" Cube asks.

All eyes focus on Blixer, who was casually snacking on the food Cube brought out. "What-?" He asked. Barracuda crosses his arms, "Why are we here, Blixer?" "OH, RIGHT- Uh, We wanted to introduce you to CTM and LDM and maybe get to know them more" Cube giggles a bit and pours herself some tea, "I already know Close To Me, but I would love to get to know you, La Danse Macabre!" She said with a cheerful smile. La Danse smiles back, sipping some tea. "HEY!" shouts Penta. "Who's up for a bit of gaming?" The bosses look at each other and nod, Cube smiles and nods at Penta, who excitingly dashes around the living room to grab all his controllers and video games. "Jeez Penta-" said Gold, but she was immediately interrupted when Penta spread out all his video games on the couch for the bosses to see and pick out. Lycan picks up one of the games and observes it. "This one is called Shovel Knight. How come I've never heard of it??" Penta reaches for it and looks at the case, "Oh! This is just an old video game mum found in the attic. She gave it to me so I could try it out some day, and its hella fun" La Danse squeals quite loudly, "Shovel Knight is my favorite game of all time!! There's NO other game that can top it!" She proudly says. "Is that so? Were you able to beat it? I was having a hard time with one of the bosses, I don't remember which one it was.. but it looked like you though" Cube says, LDM giggles "Woman, I AM a part of the damn game!" Blixer and Lycan laugh while Barracuda shakes his head, "I highly doubt you're part of this, interesting video game, La Danse. We've known you all through out middle school and you never said anything about not being from here." he calmly says. La Danse stutters a bit, not knowing what to say then crosses her arms. Letting out a small "Hmph!".

After a long, fun night of gaming, Penta turns off his gaming console and the bosses get up to leave. "Do you have leave now?.." Cris asks Blixer, who kneels down to height and pats him softly. "Sorry kid, but yeah. It's getting late and it's about time for you to have some shut eye" Cris smiles up at Blixer and he smiles back, then Cris walks away into his room. Penta is putting his gaming controllers away neatly, Gold is helping Cube and Barracuda clean meanwhile Cyan opens the door and gate for the bosses. "Today was very fun with you all over," he says, bowing down a bit. "I hope you come by next time, hopefully we can do this again." La Danse bows back and then pats Cyan, "Such a well mannered boy! We'll totally come back!!" She cheerfully says.  Barracuda walks out with Cube following behind, waving. "I hope you come back again!! See you at school tomorrow!!" she says. The bosses wave back and leave. Cube closes the gate and door, locking them both, and puts her heroes to bed. Once they're all fast asleep, she gets ready for bed as well, which gets put on hold when someshape knocks at the door. Cube quickly puts on her slippers and head to the door to open it. Might be Blixer... She thought. He probably forgot something.. She opens the door and is a bit startled by who it is.

"Tectrix?" "Hey Cube, uh. I power went out at my place and I thought I'd stop by. Can I stay here for the night?" Cube kindly looks away for a bit before looking back at Tectrix and nodding. Something feels off... She thought. They head to her room and Cube shuts off the lights, ready to head to sleep. Tectrix lays down next to her, being a bit touchy. "T-Tectrix-...I'm trying to sleep-..I suggest you go to bed as well.." He lets go of Cube and switches to laying down on his side, facing away from Cube. "Goodnight.." She says, but gets no response. Cube sighs quietly and falls asleep.

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- THAT TOOK FOREVER TO RELEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee. I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY- I can't keep up with this shit but I'm trying people- ok-?? What does everyone still think about Tectrix? I want rude comments to laugh at- Oki uh- Have a good day folks!! AND STAY SSSSAAAAAAFFFFEEEEEE. DON'T WANT A TECTRIX SLEEPIN NEXT TO YA TONIGHT. OKI BAI-