First Kiss?

Blixer's P.O.V

We were in the boy's restroom, trying not to make too much noise since girls can't be in the boy's restroom. (Don't ask me why I brought her in there instead of somewhere else...) We locked ourselves in a stall and we started talking quietly. I was a little embarrassed about being in a stall with a girl in the boy's restroom, but hey...she's ok...and I was enjoying having privacy with her.

She stopped talking and pulled me down to her height.

"W-...what are you doing?.." I asked. She giggled. I was just staring into her eyes...I was so tempted to just go in for the kiss...

I blushed and put my hand on her cheek. "Cube...I'm sorry about bullying you...wish I could make it up to-"

She got closer...

"Its fine..I forgive you..you don't need to apologize." Our faces kept getting closer and closer...

I can't wait any longer...

"Blixer? Are you here? Its time to go."

I looked at my watch, and it was time to go. I went to unlock the stall. "Cuda?..did you really go looking for me?" I asked. "My name is Barracuda, and yes I did. Do you know where Cube is?"

Cube's P.O.V

Barracuda had entered the restroom. I quickly hid from the corner Blixer was pinning me in.

They started talking, then I sneezed.. "Was...that..Cube?" Barracada asked.

Busted...

I slowly walked next to Blixer, my head was down. "Please don't tell anyone.."
I asked him. "I won't. I'm not gonna be a snitch. But I just wanna know what to two were doing here~" he said. I didn't understand..but Blixer did. "S-..Shut up Cuda...we were just talking.." he said. "I'm not stupid Blixer. You're gonna tell what you did." Barracada told him. Blixer blushed more and said "N-..No I'm not! Shut the hell up!"

We left, grabbed our things, and started to leave school. My house was close to school so I walk..but I didn't know that they lived close aswell... "Hey Cube! You got nothing to do once you get home right?" Lycan asked me. "Um..well after heros leave school they do their homework and leave to make sure Paradise is safe..they usually don't come back until dinner." I told him.

"Great! Wanna come to our house? We got an extra room you and Blixer can-" "LYCAN- SHUT UP-" Blixer yelled.

We continued walking, and once we got to Blixer, Lycan, and Barracuda's house. Blixer unlocked the door and let us all in. "Your house is very nice!" I told them. "Thanks. It probably wouldn't be like this if I didn't live here.." Barracada said. I laughed. "So your the one who does the cleaning?.." I asked. "Yes because they're too lazy.." Barracada replied. I laughed again. "What do you guys do to past the time?" I asked them. "We usually stay in our room or we play video games with each other." Lycan replied. "Oh! Video games? What type of games do you guys play?" I love video games! With the heros..when they would come back, I would watch them play against each other. They ask me to play a lot, and I always say "yes!" So I slowly started to like video games. I'm not that competitive...but I do like winning. But when I win, I tell everyone that they tried their best, and say that they will probably win next time. "We have all types of games." Blixer said, grabbing a controller.

"Wanna game?"

(Ooooh, Cube staying with the guys for a while! Seems like she's gonna have to return home soon tho! I'll see you all in the next chapter!! uwu)