Very very late time skip

Tectrix scoffed. Great, he had a project to do and he wasn't paired with anyshape he knew. Neither of his partners were responding to his text. Tectrix grabbed his bag and headed out to the front of the school. He spotted Blixer dozing off against the wall, Tectrix rolled his eyes and walked up next to him, also leaning against the wall. Tectrix got back onto his phone, checking for messages.

"Hey! Sorry for being AFK! I was helping out my sister, how about we meet at the park at like 6 or something?"

Tectrix read the message about 3 times without responding. He looked up from his phone to find Blixer awake and giving him the evil eye. They looked at each other for a long time when Cube appeared, giving him a small kiss. "Glad to see you both out here, having a staring competition?" She cheerfully asked. Without looking away, both of the boys responded with a "yes". Soon Lycan and Barracuda approached, letting out a sigh and standing in front of the two. "Oooookay guys, let's just head to the park. Who's up for shooting some hoops?"

They finally looked away from each other, nodding. "Alright, that sounds like fun, but sadly I won't be able to join. Me and Cube have to work on our project." said Barracuda. "Don't do anything stupid boys."

"No promises!" screamed Lycan.

At the park, Tectrix sat at the benches, watching Lycan and Blixer play. He looked around for a bit and found another shape sitting across from him. Remembering his text message, he got up and walked up to the shape. "Excuse me," He said. The shape looked up at him, his ear twitching a bit. "Are you. . . . .'Something Changed'?" The shape smiled and nodded, "Are you Tectrix?" they asked. Tectrix took a little bow down and said, "Yes indeed, sir. It'll be a pleasure working with you." Something Changed (SC for short :3) chuckled and scooted over for him to sit, Tec sat down and they began to discuss the work for the project.

Lycan looked up at Tectrix, tilting his head. Looks like he found someshape to be with other than Cube. . . "HEADS UP!"

WHACK

THUD

. . .

"Lycan-? You ok-?"

Sorry it was very short, I'm suffering from writer's block. If yall have characters I could add in for funsies, then tell me! I working on character desginssssssssss! Luv yalllll!