Unexpected Lunch Surprise..

Cube's P.O.V

Once class ended I immediately left class. I then realized that I was crying. "Stop crying so much Cube..." I heard someone say. I looked up. "H-HELI!! U-um....Hey!" Heli looked at me. She was....just giving me a blank stare. "Let's go." She said. Oh..right...it's lunch time. I went over to my locker and realized that I had given my lunch money to  Blixer and his friends. "I-......I just dont understand...." I said out loud when Squirt joined us. "What's wrong mate?" Squirt asked. "I......" I replied. "I....have a....c-crush on B-Blixer..." Heli wasn't having it. " WHAT?! CUBE!! THAT- WHAT- WHY?!" I started to cry again. "I'm sorry...but...just because I'm depressed and emotionless...doesn't mean I can't control my heart..." Heli sighed. "Let's just get this day over with so we can talk this out later." We arrived to the lunch room. Then the most unexpected thing happened.

Blixer's P.O.V

I bought lunch and purchased food that I thought Cube would like. No food for me. I was thinking about only myself. Wait...what am I doing? I saw Cube and her friends coming to line up. She was walking towards the lunch table, since she didnt have lunch money. DAMMIT! What do I do?! I quickly placed her lunch on her usual seat with her lunch money and left. I watched as she saw the lunch on her seat and looked around to find out who gave it to her. "Heli! Squirt! Come over real quick!..." Cube said. They went over to her and looked at the lunch I gave her. They were confused. "YO BLIXER!!" Oh crap. "What Cuda?.." Barracuda looked at me, saying "So.....who ya eyeing there? And that's not my name!" I grinned. "No one." I said. Lycan looked at my face, dammit he saw me blush...."Soooooo.....who's the lucky one?" He said. "Shut up no one." I said. "HA!! So you like someone!! Who is it?"

"Shut up"

"Blixer...."

"Shut Up."

"Just say it."

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled. Oops....I caught Cube's attention..I blushed. Barracuda caught me. DAMMITT!!! "uh...so why is it Cube?" He asked. I saw Cube's ears perk up, and looked this way. I looked away and blushed. Look away, look away, look away..."Annnnd....why do you like her?~" Lycan said. "I SAID SHUT UP!!!!!"