Bully TIME

Cube's P.O.V

I entered the restroom stall, not wanting to come out. I started to cry. I knew they would be waiting for me. Maybe if I stay here long enough..they would go...But I didn't wanna get in trouble. I looked at my cut and bleeding arms. "Oh no.." I said. The blood is leaking through!! I quickly changed the bandage and waited for the pain to stop. The teacher is probably asking someone to get me...I thought. I dont wanna come out.....

In the class....

The Teacher still hasn't seen Cube or Blixer and his friends come in..."Heli?" She called out. "Can you go get Cube and the others?" Heli stood up and said "Yes ma'am.." then left, looking for everyone..especially Cube. Heli was more worried about Cube......

Blixer's P.O.V

I waited impatiently for Cube to come out. Then we finally heard a stall door open. We all came out and waited for Cube. She came out, head down holding her arms. "Hey there loser." I said. She looked up, terrified. I snapped my fingers, and Barracuda went behind Cube and held her arms to her back. Cube started to cry, yelling "Please!! I just want to have a normal day here!!" But I just ignored her. "Alright alright calm down little nerd. Let's see what's under that jacket of yours." I said. (I forgot to mention that Cube was wearing a Black Jacket...SORRY!!) Cube was freaking out. "P-PLEASE!! D-DONT!! DONT TAKE IT O-OFF!!" She screamed. I went up to her and started to unzip the jacket. Cube trying to break free...so it was difficult. "Aaaaannddd a 3, 2, 1.." I said, and took off the jacket. When I dropped the jacket and looked back at her, she was just.....absolutely pretty....I couldn't stop staring at her. I realized she was quietly saying "ow." Mainly whenever Barracuda squeezed her arms. "Barracuda...raise her sleeves.." I said. "N-...no... please....you've already humiliated me...no more....." The minute Barracuda grabbed her sleeve, Heli came outta nowhere and punched Barracuda in face. She then stood infront of her friend saying "BACK OFF BOYS!! OR YOUR GETTING A TASTE OF ME!!" Me and Lycan ran off, leaving Cuda. When we got back to class, I couldn't get Cube without her jacket on out of my mind...."What's going on with me?" I said.

(WOOO!!!! DONE WITH THIS!!!! And less 5 than last page!)