A vision to the future?!?!?

*Time skip to lunch*

Blixer was sitting at the lunch tables along with Barracuda, and Lycan.  All three of them are joking and making fun of each other until Cube and Tectrix come in and sit by them. "Hello again, Blixy!" Cube says, hugging Blixer. "Hey there, Cubie.." Blixer replies. 

They stop hugging and Cube continues to eat her food. Blixer and Tectrix are giving each other death glares.  "Hey Blixer." Barracuda calls out. Blixer turns his attention to Barracuda and says "Yes? Is there something you need?" Barracuda nods. "Yes. Do you mind me having a word with you?" Blixer looks back at Tectrix, giving him one more death glare before turning back to Barracuda and nodding. 

They both get up and walk away, Tectrix smirking thinking that Barracuda is gonna have a word with him for a troubled reason.

They walk out to the halls. Blixer leans on the wall and looks away. "Blixer. Look at me." Barracuda says, making Blixer face him. "You aren't talking to me about him. Are you?" Blixer says. He's looking much more mad than he was in the cafeteria. Barracuda sighs, "Blixer, even if Cube insists that she loves him, she still likes you. You protect her. You two are best friends." Blixer's anger faded away and his face changed to a more upset look. He looked down as Barracuda continued to talk to him. "I know things were perfect until Tectrix came up but, she wishes for the both of you to get along. She heard you saying terrible things to him. She caught a small glance at you running away before she was forced into a kiss. She knows you too well for a pured shape. You're the king of corruption. Don't get weak just because this guy decided to come and swoop Cube away." Blixer stayed silent. He was at lost of words. Barracuda grabbed Blixer's shoulders and shook him a bit. Blixer looks up at him, looking a little more confident. 

"Blixer. Me and Lycan don't  trust this guy. He's been giving us red flags around us. He may act all nice and cool with Cube around, but something about him doesn't give us a good feeling. Keep an eye on him." Barracuda told him. There was a minute of silence between the two before Barracuda took his hands off of Blixer. Blixer took a breath and said "I'll always protect Cube at all costs." 

"No one. Hurts my Cubie." 

After the end of school, Cube hugged all the boys, gave Tectrix a kiss and left. She had to meet Heli in the library! She was waiting so long to see her best friend again!! Cube made her way over to the public library and went inside. She looked around but couldn't find her. 

Wait....I forgot Heli is very childish- Cube thought. She went over to the kids book and there was Heli, sitting on a bean bag reading a children's book. Cube giggled to herself, went over to Heli and tapped her shoulder. Heli looked up and immediately hugged her best friend. 

"CUBEEE!!!! DEAR GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH-" Heli whisper-yelled. Cube laughs a bit as she tries to kindly pry Heli off her. "I missed you too, Heli...How was your vacation?" Cube asked. Heli stops hugging Cube and sighs. "It was to New York, my mom wanted me to learn a few things in case I got a job there-" Cube frowned. "And by a few you mean-?" "EVERYTHINGGG-" Heli said and plopped back on the bean bag. "Well, you know how your mother is-" "YEAH, AND IT'S TIRING. THAT WOMAN WON'T GIVE mE A BREAKKKKKkKkKKk-" Heli whisper-yells again.  

The girls hang out, talk, read books for a while before finally returning home. "Goodbye Heli!!" Cube shouts, waving at Heli. Heli waves back and then flies off into the sky, returning to her own home. Cube sighs, and then goes back to her place. Just as she was about to get there, someshape had grabbed her arm and turned her around. They gave her a kiss and took off their hoodie.

"T-Tectrix-!!! Please-!! Dear lord, dont scare me like that-!!" Cube said. Tectrix just laughs a bit. "Im sorry, sweetie...Are you ok?" "I-...I'm fine...how- do you know where I live?..." Cube asks. "I was going out to the gas station for a snack, saw you walking alone to your place. I thought I'd stop by." Okkkkkkk....kinda weird..... "Oh- um-..alright then-...I-..I should get inside..my heroes don't know I'm here.." Cube nervously says while trying the get out of Tectrix's grasp. He pulls her into another kiss before finally letting her go. She rushes inside and watches out the window as Tectrix finally walks away. 

"Mum! You're backkk!" Gold exclaims. All four of her kids rush to hug her and they follow her to the kitchen to make dinner together. 

Cube quietly closes the door to the heroes room and goes into her own. She changes, turns off the lights and heads to sleep.

"Mommaaaaa!!" A young girl shouts as she's walking into the house. The girl hugs Cube before going to hug her father. Wh...where am I?... Cube thought. Was this a dream?... "Look! I drew a picture of our family!! Aunties [SPOILER], Uncles [SPOILER], and cousins [SPOILERS]!!! And us too!!" The girl says, going through her backpack and giving Cube two drawings she made. The girl points to each figure on the drawing and tells Cube who is who. "See, this is Cycy, This is Goldie, This is Captain Penta, This is Cris, You, Dad, and Me!" 

"Do you like it??" The girl asks. Cube nods, "Of course I do sweetie. Cmon, lets go hang it on the fridge!" Cube gets up and the girl follows her to the kitchen. [SPOILER] is sitting at the table and he picks up the girl, putting her on his shoulders. "There you are Queen [SPOILER}! How was my baby girl's day at school today?" [SPOILER] said. Is...is it really him?... "The BEST day everrrr!" The girl said. "Me and My friends worked on a project and nearly blew up the science class-!" Cube looked a little concerned while [SPOILER] laughs and pats his daughter. "Thats my girl!!"

The three hang the picture on the fridge. The girl looks extremely proud of herself. "Hey [SPOILER]!!" Golden shouts. "CMON! Barracuda is at the park with [SPOILER]!" The girl turns around and shouts "IM COMING, GOLDIEE!!" The girl runs out. "Bye mom! Bye Dad!!"

[SPOILER] goes towards Cube and hugs her. He sighs, "[SPOILER] is so happy..I'm glad she's' our child.." "I am too" Cube says. [SPOILER] pulls her in for a kiss. Their lips just finally making contact after only a few days felt so good to Cube. ....His lips are so soft...Cube thought. I dont want this to end... The minute [SPOILER] picked her up and carried her to their room, Cube woke up. 

"Wh-...What was that-.." Cube said out loud. She looked at the time, it was 12:24 am. She layed back down and hugged her blanket. Quietly falling back asleep....

OOOOOOooOOoOoo!! SO A DREAM INTO THE FUTUREEE!!!! I had to put specific names as spoiler since I didn't wanna ruin this story, I thought it would be nice for a dream into the future!! Take your guesses who those "spoilers" are! 🤫🤭