Sister reunite!!

"You're back!?" Barracuda asked. Both of the girls look back at each other and nod. "Yep!! I'm so glad to be back!! We missed you three dearly!!" La Danse Macabre exclaimed. She was wobbling and spinning with joy. This is probably the most happy the boys have seen her in a while. Blixer chuckled at LDM's excitement. "We missed you too, LDM. Though we usually don't do it often, we made a new friend. We would like you to meet her." CTM's upside-down cat like ears twitched a bit. "Her? You've made another female friend?" She asked. LDM's eyes lit up. "Really!? Are they pure? Are they corrupt? Both?? Are they mean? Are the nice? What do they do?? Do you three treat her well? Is she any of your maaaaaaaaaateeeeeesssssssssssssssss~?" 

"Don't look at me. I'm asexual." Barracuda said. "Me neither. I'm a proud gay boy." Lycan quickly replied, and then stood proudly. 

Barracuda and Lycan both looked towards Blixer, who was scratching the back of his head while blushing a small bit. It quickly fades away "Well-...not really. She already has a mate, girls-...." He said. LDM and CTM's smile quickly becomes a frown once they pay attention to Blixer's body language. CTM noticed it real quick, and she want to talk to this girl who broke her boss' heart. LDM, however, took this differently. "Awwwh....Blixer it's ok...At least she's happy, right?.." She said, trying to keep his mood up. Blixer nodded. "How about we go meet her now?" CTM suggested. "I'm sure you three know where she lives." LDM's smile returns and she's back to being the active wobble boss she is. "Yeah! Can we meet her? Pleasssseeeeeeee!!" Barracuda chuckled and looked back a Blixer. "Shall we?" He asked. Blixer nodded again. "Yeah. Let's go see her. She would love to meet you two." 

The five grab their things and head out of the park and walk to Cube's house, chatting and telling jokes along the way. Once they get there, Blixer knocks on the door.

From inside Cube's house...

knock knock knock!

"Mum!!" Penta shouted. "There's someshape at the door!!" He put down his gaming controller and took off to look out the window but Gold shot past him and beat him there. She was the fastest after all. "Are you kidding me?! You're always the one to the window first, no matter where in the house you are!!!" Scoffed Penta. Gold looked back at him, shrugged and looked back out the window. Cyan walked into the living room and went to the door, looking out the window. "Mum told me to open it, she's busy at the moment" He said, then opened the door. 

"Hello?" Blixer and his friends stood outside the door. It took a little nudge from Lycan to get Blixer to speak. "Hey, um- We're looking for your mother. Is she home?" Blixer asked. Cyan nodded. "Just give me a minute." He said, then closed the door. "Who is it?" Cris asked, walking over to his big brother. "It's Blixer and his friends. Seems like he brought more." said Cyan, "Golden, get mom." Gold jumps up from the couch and dashes away quickly, after a while she returns and stands next to Cris. Cube comes in and opens the door. 

"Did someshape call me?"

"C-CUBE-!! I- UH- well-"

"Oh, Blixer! It's great seeing you again!!! ^^" Cube said, giving him a little smile. Blixer froze for a bit. Apparently, Cube's smile is too cute for him (7w7)
CTM lets out a little scoff before shoving Blixer. "Hey!!! What the hell, CTM!" Blixer says. CTM crosses her arms and takes a look at Cube, who looks very concerned.

"Cube. Was it?.." asked CTM. Cube nods. "And you're...Close to Me...correct?..." Cube then asked. CTM let her arms fall by her side and she walked up closer to Cube, who was only her shoulder height. (Yeahhhh, Cube is pretty short, while CTM is  t a l l) "Do you know anyshape named, Sabrepulse by any chance?" CTM asked. Cube's eyebrows rose and she slowly nods her head.

"Achem Sorry for disturbing the moment, girls butttttttt-" The girls jumped and looked at LDM who suddenly was right next to them. Scary. "Do you two know each other?" She asks. Cube and CTM smile, and look back at each other. After a while, they hug. "I can't believe it.." "Im sorry for running away. I just didn't feel any love at home. I wanted to take you with me but dad just wouldn't let me touch you.." "That doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're back.."

Cube finally lets go of CTM and she wipes her tears off her face. "Awwwwwwwhhhhh" LDM says. Lycan turns around,

"GAH- WHAT THE F-"

Sorry it took a while for this to come out, :P