His Q U E E N , ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

My Flight had Landed ,  and Currently I was walking into the Port & I saw a Boy with An afro , Cheezin' at me , I Knew i was Blushing but you couldn't See because of the make Up i had on. 

"Jaaaacob !! " He Gave me a Hug that was Longer than I expected. 

"Alexis  , Alexis , Ma you Lookin' Beautifuler Each time I see you , " Princeton sure Knows How to make a Girl Blush ! Especially me . It's Easy ,

"Ha , You little Flirt . Prince , " He Chuckled and Took my Hand there was Paparazzi By now , How ? Ion know them Niggas Just came outta no where as soon as We started to Hold hands . . . Yikes ! Prince's Hands felt So right in mine Like I Just Don't Know . . . 

The Papz Were still following us and To be True it was Getting Pretty Annoying . Giving us Questions Like:

Princeton is She Pregnant ?

Where did you meet her ?

She's Been spotted with One of your Band Mates Ray Ray is His Name , are they Dating .

I was Dying to Say , ' Go the Fuck on ' Desperatossssss . Princeton opened the Car door For me ; He rollin' in a Royce Now ? Hm . He soon Got in the Car , "Sorry , about them they Always Follow us around it Gets Overwhelming . . " I shrugged telling Him it wasn't his fault and It also was Not a Big Deal. 

"Er , so uh . Alexis how have you been . . I - the Boys have missed you rayon the most , " Aw . He was Stuttering in a Shy way. Why though ? Jacob's Face was Glued to the Road .

Occassionaly sneaking small glances at me . 

"I been Great.  Ay Prince you Know you can Be yourself around no need to stutter , " He turned a Corner and Looked at me With the Cutest Grin .

Returning it we Came to a Stop and I got outa the Car as Did Prince . 

"It's Yo boy Ray ray Welcome to my Crib !" My Best Friend was Raising his hands Up pointing to His ridiculous House , it was Beautiful . 

"Dang Ray , How much you pay ?" He Shook His finger Telling me He would Never Tell how much , I Just Gave him a Long Hug . I Missed him and The boys , Hopefully we could spend some Time together .

" Prince show Her around I gots to go See someone . " they Did the Little Dap thingy , Oh , Ray Gotta a Girl . I Smacked His butt . 

He Gave me a Playful Glare , 

"Come on Lexis . " Following Prince in Ray's Luxurious Home . He had Wooden Floors , Creme Walls , Chairs that Looked for Kings and Queens . So Far I had seen The game Room , Movie theater , The kitchen was Phenomenal my House was Big but not Like This , I Was Just waiting For mark to Say it's Time You get a House of your Own Lexis .