His Q U E E N , ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

As i flushed the toilet, craig yelled from the living room. "Liy this is the third time today you threw up .. you sure this is apart of this damn, pregnancy thingy?" Looking over at craig his face only showed concern.

"baby. im pregnant its normal." I told craig Reassuring him.

"It better be, or im taking yo' ass to the doctors liyah.. Anyways, Im gotta run out for a few babyGirl." A soft kiss on my cheek, left me feeling loved. Craig was so good to me. It didnt make any sense.

Plopping on the couch, I scrolled down my twitter feed, some hateful, and some shit nice. The girls that called themselves 'TEAM MINDLESS' were so FUCKING mean, siging I rubbed my temples.. I cant do this, the Girls,

craig out almost everyday, soon they'll be on tour. The doorbell rang about four times, Longer I took the more, someone kept pressing it.

"Who Is it?"

"L-liyah. Open the D-door." Alexis? Wait, it cant be. Shes-

"HURRY!" As I opened the door she must have been leaning on it because, she had passed out on the floor her, eyes wide open.. Almost like the Girl seen a Damn ghost. "Alexis? Answer me."

"I didnt mean too.. It- It was an accident Liy, you, believe me dont you? Yeah," lexis rocked back and forth. Oh kay, sticking my head out the door, Nobody was out.

Locking the door behind me, I slugged lex, over to the couch. Since Im pregnant there is nothing I could actually do. She rambled the same words over, and over.

'I didnt mean it.'

"Alright! Slow down. Can you please start from the top damnit, Alexis. I can't have this type of stress." Sighing, lex began to talk,

"Did it for my babyboy, Liyah.. Kimani, was there torturing me, filling my mind up with negative shit. But, when Jacob's name Flew out her mouth, I was unstoppable. I couldn't breathe. Think, nothing. All that I could think was How? And why? Never - ever would I wanna kill a person,"

Never did her eyes, leave the wall. Alexis, Wanted to cry, you could tell that was all nothing more.

"Well-"

Cutting me off she still continued. "A man. He has been watching all of us Liyah, even you. Night.. Day. I was His main target. For what? This man I never met a Fucking! Day in my life LIYAH!" Alexis started screaming the veins, popped out. Oh, shit.

"Calm down." Laying her head on my lap my pants became soaked in tears. "What did His name start with?" I was fucking scared to ask her, she might lash out on me.

"Fucking T. Code named and shit. I wanna get down to the bottom of this, have you ever wanted something so bad to Just be the same again?" Our lives. Nodding my head, my phone buzzed.

"Hello."

"Im coming for her. She's there. I know It, I see everything you little bitch." With that the weirdo, hung up. The words that were said to me made me, want my old life back, im guessing that was 'T'

"It was him. Wasnt it." Slowly nodding my head yes, I wont lie im still shook up, at the fact Alexis popped up at my door, she wasnt released or nothing. Then, she tells me she murdered someone.

And im talking to her, normally. I mean what If she had turned on me.. Lastly, anonymous calls and what not. I cannot deal.

"Liyah, dont think to much, about It. Get some rest."

"I should be saying that to you Girl." Lightly laughing, she closed her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, THEY'RE GONNA KILL PRINCETON, they took it too far. Liyah call the boys up. Nomore waiting dawg, its Finna go down.

I woke up from my sleep, taking in my surroundings, a pissed off craig stood - talking on the phone. And well, liyah was biting her nails staring off in space. Talk about worrying.

"Broski, we gotta prollem remember the boy T? well, he threatned to kill our boy, prince. Ima need yall over here asap. Dont let The producer and shit know ared? Ared." Slamming his phone down he stared at liyah, then looked at me. Aw, man.

"What the hell alexis! Your not suppost to be outta rehab. Do you know How much shit, this is gonna cause now?" Scoffing was he blaming me, for all of this. He dont want war.

"Hol' up yo. I know you aren't blaming the bullshit on me dawg? Come dont stoop. All this been going on since Deja was Claming to have been pregnant. So pause." Liayh got in between us.

"Please. Don't fight." Looking at me And craig I got my last stare, and sat down. "Dickhead." I muttered. Luckily, he aint even hear me cause they, boy burst through the door guns, backup, allat shit. Woah dere.

"ALEXIS!?" Boy boys said At the same time.

"Yup." I said popping the p. Ray walked over to me, walking inna circle. "This aint real." Squinting my eyes, I had to reply with a smart remark. I Just had to.

"asshole. Believe it or NOT! Im standing right in front of you.. And im talking see If I tou-" next thing you know I was on the floor.

"Bestfriend, bestfriend. I fucking misse your crazy ass - um, i mean well, you know what the Hell i mean." Getting off the cold floor, we discussed business. "Ared, so This all began when, you went to the party, Deja rambled how she was pregnant, later on you find yourself fighting sonia."

Biting my bottom, lip I barely remember what I did that day, And I feel terrible for fighting the only

Mom, figure I got. Allover, the one boy, I love. Jacob.

"Uh, yeah." Clearing my throat, ray was making a few phone calls, and the backup boys were making up some plans.

"Alright. I Just got off the phone, with A Good friend of mine, and he said to let you girls stay here for tonight. Someone is gon' be here to protect yall. While me, trey and craig out And kill shit." Ray said, smirking at the last part.

Like they said nomore games. Time to Get crackin' everybody went to the kitchen but, trey stayed behind.

"Whats wrong?"

"Still stuck on all this mess. Why did that have to come down like this, Just like you never Imagined killing someone.. That someone was the Girl I loved but, she fucked me over. All of us. I wanna be happy again. Know what it feels like to be loved again," kissing roc's cheek I got up.

"You will when the times right boo. Think of it this way, you get all the bitches! Fuck kimani she is GONE smoked off this earth. Yeah, because Of me but so what. You got shawtys for days." Before I could preach😂 they boys were strapped up, ready to go.

"Zonnique, and her crew should be coming soon." It was weird, with them not saying You know who's name afterwards. I aint wanna bring the topic back up.. Cause well For startes I KILLED HER. And then She traded.

"Be safe." I said, sadly smiling. Im so damn scared right now, these are my boys, the only three left about to go out And kill for us,

"Baby," Liyah said, pausing for a moment. Craig looked down at her small body. They so damn cute. #POWERcouple. "Yes, baby?"

"Go hard."

corny ? please let me know.. So I can do so much better on the next one, message me or tell me what I needa do something. And The next chapter, should be soon. Before september starts.