His Q U E E N , ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

- Today , is a Day everyone is Hyped up about . . The Doctors ' say ' Alexis is supposedly waking up .

" hello . Sonia , Mark it has been what ? About Two weeks since your Daughters Accident . She should be coming out of her coma Lex , has been Progressing . . Stay by Her side , " Sonia and Mark went to Go and Sign some papers .

Leaving me , and Ray .

Tapping on the Twitter Logo . #SaveLexis❤ was Trending , I hadn 't Tweeted this . But it made a Smile appear on my Face .

, i retweeted a Few . Exited out the App . Ray was in his Own lul world . Zoned as Usual , waiting on his Bestfriend To awake .

- Loudness came from Alexis Bed . She started moving her short Legs ,

" Yuuuuuurp - Someone Get me out this Fucking Bed "

Wow , Lex that 's the First words that Flow out of your mouth ..

I was the First to Get up and Kiss her straight on the Lips , She was in a Coma for the Longest .. And Her Lips still Were Soft as a Feather .

"Jacob , Let me Breathe . My eyes aren 't Even open . Im still slightly In a Coma "

Chuckling i was Happy to have my Feisty Queen Back .

__

Alexis POV

" Ok . She has to Take medication for Her Right Arm . Being that it has Broken . The rest has Healed . Have a Safe trip home . " Dr. Moran Implied

"No sexual intercourse either " I turned beet Red , while Jake smirked licking his lips , mark didn 't Like what princeton was doing , but Eventually gained cool.

Sonia & mark need a New doctor . . Yanno how teen and Children doctors should be All happy , and Jumpy ? This dude acts as is He has Something up his Ass !

I held Jacob 's Hand , it was so Right . But that coma had me wondering , what the Fuck really Happened I remember Me & Corey having a Disagreement .

Then .. A Bright Flash .

No time to think about negativities, Im free of Laying still ,

" did you guys have your Wedding ? " Jake squeezed my hand Letting me get in the Elevator , Mark was beyond Quiet ..

" w - we Decided to hold off on that Pumpkin . With corey having a child an all we need to focus on h -"

I sucked my teeth , meeting my parents Gaze . The hell , i almost Phucking died . And they 're helping a Hoe , who isn 't near being Prego ?

" ok what Fucking ever . That bastard has and his Girlfriend are Retards " i retorted .

I stopped , and Searched for my Boyfriends car , when i found it I got right inside . Sure , they stop all plans for that Ass wipe .

Oh ! Pay no attention to the Girl with Needs .

On top of that , He 's Younger than me They aren 't Even on his Back about Pregnancy , if it was me Abortion time , then my ass would be GRASS . -_-

, Jacob , followed by ray Got into the car .

" Ma .Chillout before you have a Heartattack or Trigger something in your body ." The fact that he me called ' ma ' made all anger dissapear .

Carefully i straddled Jacob . Kissing his Lips , he started to kiss back but someone . And by that someone i mean Ray 😡

Had to Kill our mood .

" Damn , not in the car doctors orders No SEX . Need me to spell it out S - "

" SHUTUP RAY ! " jake and I both screamed . . My bestfriend sank back in the chair . " well dang i was Just trying to help . "

__

, Frustrated , and in pain i jammed my Iphone inside my Back pocket . Corey was not answering any of my Text nor Calls .

It was no Freaking need to apologize . Who the Hell gets mad when , You try to tell them the Truth .. Deja is a Bitch , I swear when Corey finds out . Who 'll be the one Apologizing Now ?

- I failed to sit up , The doctors did Inform me that sometimes the Pain would be Excruciating , fuck and they were Definitely Rightt . Jacob , and Ray were MIA .

They claimed they 'd Be back , and it 's Been two hours . . I guess no one Wants to hang around me today , The knob on my Door Twisted and The devil Herself Entered .

Know what made me Even mad ? She had people with her ..