His Q U E E N , ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

Unknown POV .

she was Beautiful - I Had to have her no matter what Princeton thought ? And all the Other Lames that Admired Her . Alexis is a Damn , Goddess , Literally . The way she Eats To Getting Dressed .

- Yeah , I See all those Actions . She Just Doesnt See me , I watched Her as Her Long Brown Ponytail Moved As she was Drawing Out something , All the times I had wanted I wanted to confront Her she Would maybe Just Curse me out - Seeing One of Beings her Is Bad Temper .. Lex was Getting up So , I Had to run for Dear Life , But , a Piece of Paper Fucked Up up my Escape .

Making Her Eyes Flicker up .. Shit . She saw me , Ready , to come outta my Shell - about who I was she Waved it off - Shaking her head , Must think those meds are catching up , Little does she Know , I know Good Well where she Hides thoes Things , Running Back Hella Fast to The Bastard in charge of all this - He was sitting inA Chair , A Big Bag of Hot cheetos In his Hand : fat Assssss ! 😩

"What is She Up too ?" T said Ignorantly - He was so mad Right now If I had the Guts to Tell him Off I would , He Claimed he was a Reall Nigga Yet , Hes under the same Roof as the Victim - And Hasnt Made a Move for Himself Yet ! T was Gettin' impatient .

"she was Seen Drawing something , For luch she had A Poptart & a Bottle of water - Nothing Else was done .. Most of Her time was Spent on drawing .." He Furrowed his Bushy Eyebrows Together . I was curious at to what she had been fixing Up too - Hell , And I was the one that Almost Knew everything ..

"Follow her Around some more shes a Smart Girll . She might Have some type of Plan or something - Member ? Do not Make yourself Noticeable ."

_

It was very short . And Im Gonna have my Sister aiyana write for me again . For some reason Ive Been having a Messed up life .. Lately , 😩💕 love yall .