His Q U E E N , ❤ | Princeton Love Story . ( Escape 2 )

For a Few hours Ive been Sitting in this Same hard chair. No food given .. And not A soul has passed the Basic white walled room.

All that my Memory could carry Is Tiffany & I Going at Eachother Violently - Then some weird Looking lady Barging into my Cell whatever you wanna Call it. Getting out the familiar wooden chair that Each room has. The Door knob twisted Fastly.

Almost Relative to the way Killers do in Horrific movies. Anxious - Id already needed to Know whom was Ready to burst through that Door ..

"Have a Seat." Holy shit.

"no You Little bitch ! And You Jacob .." Yuup. it was Them the people we have all been Waiting For .. Kimani & Jacob.

"Please Sweetheart Grow uup. No ones Here to pick on Your Ass Just listen to what we have to Offer. Alright ?" shaking my Head no I began to Bang on the Grey steel Door. Due to my Luck no one Attempted to Save me.

"Alright Youve tried & Failed. now have a Damn seat." Jacob said Laughing at me .. Iont See a Damn thing Funny. but once My foot Is Up your Ass - 😑

"So me And Him are Her to discuss this Whole T thing. how He WILL be watching you .. Gyal T is Gonna Have an Eye on you Like a Hawk Hoe.." kimani smirked. Is she Testing me Guys ? Flicking my Eyes over to Jacob L. he clearly Was eyeying my Body uup & down..

"JACOB !" Kimani said Furious at His previous Action.

"Oop. control His Eyes Baby. I mean you do control everything dont You ? So, why not when He Looks at me." I smiled at Kimani. Bitches Shouldnt start on a Difficult level If they cant Finish it.

"Anyways Girls .. T is In this Very Building in the same office your Friends & you Tried to Play in. Yeah, we saw your Fast asses Roming through. Afterwards, pulling the Fire alarm. Think Before you Do." Jacob said.

no way ? those people Had been Keeping watch on the whole .. Thats the day T Vowed to have my Baby Dead - Jake. The thought ran in my Mind making me wanna Say a Billion words all at once.

"wheres Jake ?" Demandin ' an Answer the two Burst out In Laughter. Again. I slammed my Fist Down on the Table no, Grin NOR ! smile on my Face anymore .. there never Is when something This serious is Brought up. Both Dorks stopped their Cackling And Faced me Like I was Their Fucking Leader.

"Never Did I do shit to you Kimani .. And you cant Name a Time ! Bitch .. when all the Girls Needed Help , You Lil ' whore. My Ass was there to Help all your Girls when it came to your Men ! welp, my Arse is Done Helping Hard-Headed Gals Like you. All that I ask is Who the Fuck is T !? And the Whereabouts of my Boy .. Jacob Perez, someone Better Get the Talking." Breathing Hard I looked from side to side. Inside I wanted to break Down crying - But my Mind told me to stay Strong infront of them ..

or Theyd Take me as A Damn Joke.

"well we can Give an Update on Jacob But were Asked not to Reveal who T & Miyona Is." Kimani said Faintly. See I hadnt Even Asked whom that Girl was But, I wanted some Details now.

"the Fuck is Miyona ?" Jacobs Hands Folded And you could Hoestly, Tell Hed no longer wanted to Play Apart with the Secrets.

"spit It out." Viciously Slamming My Small Fist on the Table For the second Time.. nobody had a Topic to speak About ?

Kimani Spoke uup First.

"Miyona .. short For Miyan she Is well WAS your mother. Birth mom You probaly dont Remember much About Her but It had only Been Two years Ago. She did all this Dumb Bullcrap Alexis Only to protect you -" Jacob cut Her off But Kimani went Crazy at this Point !

"shut the Hell up Im tired of Playing This Game Jacob ! And I sure as hell Know you Are too so its Now time to Tell the Truth & set Alexis Free."

Quietly listening.

Kimani Cleared her throat resuming , back to where she Had left off.

"Miyan only Did this Shit to protect your Ass .. she was caught Up inna Whole lotta stuff .. Abuse, being Pregnant At a Young Age. Basic shit." Basic shit ? is she Retarted ?

"Basic stuff Huh ? you call being Abused that ?" Kimani snorted. Pig. Not Bothering to Reach across the Table & strangle Her for all the Trouble shes Caused , I remained Calm.

"After all the Things that shed Been Through she still mantained to Be a Good mom - uup until she Started to Date T. Whos Real name is Terell all you Can say is the man thats Controlling -"

"He isnt Controlling my Damn Life ! oh kay ? Hes Really doing that to yall .. the only reason that you fuckers dont wanna Tell him youd rather live your own lives is Because your scared .. Especially you Kimani !"

folding my Arms across my Chest - Jacob Got up & Left Leaving uus to alone. Being Quite Frank that was an Horrible Idea .. two Girls who have a Bad Past - Yeah, wrong Desicion Buckooo !

"your a Basic Bitch Alexis." A Straight face on I Jumped right to the point - Did she come Here to tell me News ? or rub the Fact that my Mom is Putting me inna Death Center ? im confused.

"Basic ? Id rather be that Than a Fucking Whore - And Scheme .. Listen slut Iont know what the Theme was But when you see that BOSS of Yours T, tell Em to stop by And say Hello.." smirking Kimani was Gettin ' out her Chair to Come uup to my face.

"ooooh Im sso Scared Kimani !" she kicked me in my Stomach in result making me Fumble back .. Damn does she take Training too ? Also, Isnt this like the Eight Trillionth time I have been Kicked in the stomach Right?

getting up my Reflex was Faster than you could scream for Help ! I was weak and Tired of Fighting my strength was Draining out .. taking both hands. I banged Kimani's Head on the wall until Red slimey stuff Appeared. Letting Go of her she Still had been Breathing.

Great - Letting the Small Droplets of Clear salt Roll down my Cheeks - I never thought a Day in my Teenage years I Alexis Montique would Almost Kill someone. Shock across my Face I scurried To the big Bulky Door & Twisted the Knob & Stood in Front of the Door that I decided I would never see a Long time From now. IM gonna Escape & never Come back.

__

ALRIGHT CLEARLY THIS WAS A CORNY CHAPTER BUT OH WELL, READ MY NEW STORY STONE COLD KILLER. ITS QUITE GOOD IF YOU ASK ME.