His Q U E E N ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

FEW HOURS BACK.         rays POV              

And so you ask how the battle went. Shit, was not easy. The secrets.. And things my boys And I ran thru was completely ridiculous. After leaving craig, due to his injury- Trey and I still did what he had to do.

"we have to split up again. I got my phone. You got yours keep that Jawn on vibrate, stay safe bro." we hugged, and went our seperate ways. Lights flicked on and off creating some type of spark. A ding made me, glue to the wall, pulling out my opinel Jack knife I thought on saving these bullets for T.

"Yessir, the building is clear. No, sign of those faggot-" from his pulse, around I slit his throat. im smooth like dat😈

"Pussy. yo army aint strong enough. Might had took two of my soldiers.. Guess what? Im taking yours too dickhead." smashing the phone, I could feel myself getting angry- where the fuck could he?! be texting trey, he responded fast.

broski: on East wing. Found the little smuts room.

The sign to my right said South wing. I ran faster than before, shit is about to get even more real. Trey burst open the door, it was like A COD death match, pistoles flew past my head, like Crazy.  Pulling out my gun this was the damn moment I was waiting for.  running behind A tall  bin, A faint scream letout. FUCK! was that roc? As I got on all fours I had been relieved it wasnt even him.

cant let another Go can we?  "Im cool go find him." nodding my head bullets still passed my head whiz sounds flew past my head. One of T's nutass people stared back at me with his black red dot sight aimed in the center of my head. His blue cold eyes didnt move away from me for a minute. He showed touhness but, soon as my eyes reached his hand all it gave off was pure fear. "What a pussy you are. Just shoot already damnit."  He slowly pulled the trigger back but..

pow! "The hell were you waiting on nut? he was clearly about to blow yo damn brains out!" trey snapped connecting my eyes to the puddle of blood that quickly surrounded me. roc patted my back and walked ahead of me.  The mission was easy from here, except the journey to thus bastard was mighty silent. Plus  the lights shut off every once in A while.  My stomach growled making me think of nique's cooking. Damn all this bull made me forget to keep my Girl and bestfriend updated. who knows how lex is feeling..

after the first ring she answered.  "B-baby?" I smiled.

"Yes, yours truly. Girl im coming home soon so get dat ass ready for me, tell all the Girls its official. hey nique I love you ared. I gotta go bae" she argued with me but, I had to had  to hang up.  We found the final stop.  loading my ammo or whatever he spoke loud on the phone.

"honey, chillout alright your daughter or as I should say OUR babygirl-" lul nigga doing to much talking for me Yamean?  trey burst through the door full charge at T I shot at his arm, he fell to the marble ground bunch of pulsies under his roof. Includin him . I straight put the tip to boul head. no wasting time. "damn. damn, damn. We done found yo ass.. now tell us where our boy at. or this ya damn head you dumb dick." he shook his finger behind us. I went behind A door Prince was layed out on some white sheet.

"ray." Almost shed some tears looking at my bruh, in this state.  Guess trey was keeping ol head in there company due to the screams he was makin I laughed. once Jacob was up he limped behind me damn, what did they do to my bro. omw back T was in A bad condition roc did a little mre than what I asked.. but, hey MY black ass aint wining.

"tell my daughter. alexis That I love her.. you may not believe me. but, Just A few hours her mom miyona And I were discussin-" He coughed up some blood making me cringe- Only because of what Im hearing at he moment. shit cannot be real.

"listen dawg. You fucked us up. spit it all out hurry the fuck up!" Jacob kicked his head several times before T spoke, "alri- her mom And I went o-over how we were gonna win Alexis back over since we passed her over to Soniya. and Mark." staring at him he looked so familiar.

"Thomas. fucking dick! I remember you oh.. shoot him trey do it. You ont deserve shit I all the times you treated lex like A piece shit. damnit shoot him already case closed. "Thomas cried saying his prayers aint like God will help him. Devil has A fucking VIP spot in hell for him real rap . "see you in hell" Roc said blowing the bullets out rapidly. I turned my head as Brain Juice blew across my clothes and all. "Lets bounce boys," Jacob said pickin up A lighter.

solve the riddle ..