His Q U E E N ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

The tension was so real.. Everyone was scared we Just didn't say shit. I mean who wants to be reminded That OUR boys are out there. Now And then we'd speak, for A Little but, it was back to crickets. "Im gonna go out for fresh, Air feel free to Join." compressing my lips down, I scanned the dead room, What the actual fuck? It was like A fucking Funeral.. Dead,

Snorting I left out, the basment being outside didnt make it any better , seeing that we had A damn bodyGuard watch over us like tiny babys. "How are you ms. Montique?"

"How do I look?" Looking down at my body, I honestly looked Like shit foreal. Still in those Godawful, rehab clothes. Makes me wanna puke And scream, by the thought. "someday, everything will Get so, much better.. " rolling my eyes, this is what I didnt need some stranger telling me, shit that I done already heard.

"You know. I dont really give to shits about things anymore. The only thing And person that would ever complete me Is my boyfriend." Yup. I still consider that puffy headed freak as mine. We've been through so much Just to drop it all now.. Don't you agree? I Guess the guard got tired of my Ignorant remarks he moved out, into the street.

what the hell is this Crystal ball doing? In case you Ain't get it.. The man- he's bald. Getting off the cold cement I stared one last time at our Guard before, returning in the house, he seemed worried about something.. Almost pissing myself I came face to face with Bahja. Oh shit!

"um, could you please NOT. Do that anymore thanks." Pasting A smile on my face, A bit taken back she grabbed my Arm.

"Zonnique, And that Girl liyah told me that you And princeton dated, but, I wanna let it be known he is my bestfriend, Shit.. I know what you are going through Alexis." outta know where she hugged me, leaving me lost, also feeling weirded out. Feeling like she had done that for some point.

was she trying to make me Jealous, that her And Jacob had an relationship? what? im so, lost. It kinda brought me to deja, the First time we'd ever met, her Devil brown eyes, with flames behind them.

Her mind, heart they were like bombs waiting to blow my world aparts. Guess what, she hadn't failed.

She had won.

Even thou this was not over, Deja managed to fuck with my mind, convince people, And somehow each thing that Girl did backfired on me. She could lose A friend.. Next it was spilled onto me. Salt dipped in my mouth, I was weak, Hell I let them all get too me. Thinking my ass was Gonna stand tall, I wound up crumbling. I wiped all my tears away, silently walking upstairs Inna room,

wrong move It was princeton's I guess he was gonna move in with them, but 'T' and His sneak plans reversed it- oh my gosh, the water park was bound to reopen dawg, This smelt of him. Damnit. Opening one of the drawers I pulled some boxers And , one of His Jumpers out. Words cannot eem describe How I miss Him, and Love him💕😩

well let me hop in the shower..

[][•][][•][][•][][•][][•][][•][][•][][•][]

"Fuck it's to dark can I pleassssse, be look out."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TREY!" Ray, And I screamed. Ever since we walked to the door he roc been complaining, what he wanna do. NIGGA that Ain't what we done came here For. Plus we can't split. We been through A few traps, shining the flash light to my right someone was Standing there. fuck.

I hate to say it, "split up." Running over to A pile of Boxes, Trey was still standing in the center, he is so off right now bro. Looking around I found a rock throwing it At him. "Get your Caramel ass over Here! Before you get us shot up." I told him. Think about it It's three of us, in somebody territory. Anything could magically happen.