His Q U E E N , ❤ | Princeton Love Story . ( The Escape )

. Would Yall Believe me If I ever thought of Committing suicide by Taking all those Pills outta my pillow and Swallowing them all at once ? Or Going to the RoofTop of this Rehab & Jump off .. Seems like a Real Lunatic move. Its the thoughts That come in and out my Brain Each Day.

.. Small Raindrops fell down the Plastic Bared Up window. Smart people. If it were fucking Glass Id been Left. Seriously another minute in here And Ill think about doing those Two Ideas. Dont Doubt me Guys. Tiffany Walked in my Room Mumbling under He breath. What now Whore ?

"Arm Please." I looked at her Like she was Crazy & she Returned the Look. clearly she needed My arm in the Process Of giving me a Needle. In case she aint Know I HATE needles. "and what the Hell do you think your Gonna Do with that Tiff."

pissing a Doctor Off Is my New thing. Guess its nothing New tho' I do it Everyday. "we - I Need it."

we ? so they were Gonna Use my Blood for someone I bet its that Bastard T. i have Yet to Find him & that Miyona Girl before they can Get to my Princeton. Hes Probaly Found a New Thing. who cares. im Still in love with him.

"whos We -" Tiffany slapped me across the Face. My head Turned in the Process hair Sprawled All over my Face. That was Realistic ?

I swung my Fist Tiffany Backed up. I noticed she wanted to Go down with a Fight And me Layin on my Ass was Not Gonna Make me Win Like always. Typical Girl move she Pulled my Hair making slip. I Grabbed her Leg twisting it around She was soon Next To me - Limping over to the Door I Shut it Quietly so no one Would be Tempted to Come over here.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH !" she was Fucking beating me with a Chair I was dying inside Blood Trickled Down my Arm & Cheek. I Pulled a Slick move still in Pain by Rolling Over. repeating the same Move All I could do was Bring her to my Level. the Floor. My mind was all over Did I wanna Kill her ? choke her To a Silent Death ? what ? theyll Most likely Know It was Me.

withouth thinking I rapped my small hands Around her Tanned neck. All her Color Was Draining from Red to Pailness. Tiffany's Cold Blue Eyes now a Black Gray. weird. one Hand on her Neck I reached over and Regreted it she Picked her Arms up & We Both steadily Chocked eachother Not until Some Lady Burst through the Doors.