His Q U E E N , ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

6

Knock , knock !

"Come in Lovelie " it was princeton he had a Look across his face that showed he wasn't happy about something. 

Applying my eyeliner , i Looked at him . 

"So , you met some boy ? " Nodding my head , Jacob still didn't look to happy , 

"You like him ? " Twistin my Face up i Ignored Jacob . . I Felt the same way a lul when he was with Deja , Hmph ! Love hurts .

Jacob Stood up Leaving my Room I walked over to the Door and Locked it so NO One else could Come through , Adding my Diamond Earring , I Took my Heels Out , Sliding them on , I Later left my room , everybody was down stairs . To my suprise Brandon was here too , talking to Trey and Craig . . Jacob looked stressed sitting in the chair with some , type of Alcohol Drink . 

"Hey . " walking up to brandon i smiled , He kissed me and I Kissed back , damn he was Good , Someone Coughed . Rude ,

Turning around Prince was sipping his Drink , Like he Ain't do nothing ,

Ugh , why is He acting like a Dickhead he should Get over the fact , me and Brandon are togetherrrr . Swerve Boii 

"Alright listen up , as you know it's yo Boy Ray Ray ! And tonight were gonna Treat our girls to Dinner , so Lesss Go , there's a Van waiting outside . " Ray is so Silly he Just danced out the Door , how does Nique Deal ?

Holding Bran's Hand , He kept whispering things in my ear , and you know me , i was Giggling like a School girl , 

"Bran ! Stop , " He Squeezed my Butt cheek , I started laughing , swatting his hands away at the same time .

"Oi ! " I said For the second time . 

Entering the Car , It was Room but me and Kimani had to Sit on our Boyfriends Laps , Sitting on Brans Lap , Jacob snorted , He's Being real immature . 

It was a Blast in the Car , kimani was trying to act like Ray ray , and Ray was acting like Her  , they could be brother and Sister , 

The car Stopped , I was the first to Get out , the Place was bootiful .

Ratchet , Ghetto . . What do you have to say about my word Bootiful ?

Ray was Leading the way , the man Asked for Reservations , and Let us in we Got seated right away ,

The Life of Famous People . 

"Yo prince were yah Date ? " Prince looked at me then Smirked , a Loud mouth came through the front Entrance immediatly I Knew who it was .

DEJA . 

___

Prince's POV 

"Yo prince were yah Date ? "