His Q U E E N ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

"hand me the, Sugar- sugar." I laughed. me And the Girls made it to maryland safe. the home, was beautiful, Except these secrets the boys have are not pretty.

secret hideouts, Nshit? homes we never knew about. I Just wanna Be informed on whats next .. passing bahja the sugar, our main goal was to to keep our baby Liyah upbeat until, they came home. Ever since we looked, at the Horrid photo of Craig she's been Wailing about her unborn baby. also, how she Had big dreams on them being married.

made me wanna cry so, damn bad yo. once in the living room, cat dog was on the TV. Nique was so, caught in her phone prolly twitter. wish i had my damn phone! it was back at the Rehab.

"hey, boo," zonnique said, putting her phone down, watching the tv. I put my small feet up, on her lap waiting for the boys to come thru with my boyfriend. I wonder what his first reaction is Gonna be once he sees me. like will he still be upset? or is he over the part where I never Vented to him.

"hey, hey," breaunna said coming through the door, she had came back from the market, with our newest bodyGuard whom, stayed in the house with us. our previous one I assume.. Got killed or some shit like dat. "whatchu' Get from the market Gyal?" Bahja said coming down the steps.

she had Lots of shit. ima be fatter than a motherfucker watch. picking up the Gummy bears on the floor, they were all Red. im inlove.

"yeah, like these must be mine. cause Gummy bears are my favorite." sneakily, she left hol up where this Hoe going? I pulled her back in. "look at cho' sneaky ass! put them back Nique. or we Gonna fight for Em'" she pouted.

"thats right." bahja, breaunna, And i cracked up with laughter. im dead ass serious tho.. we will really have to Fight for them jawns. it took us A hour to put it away. afterwards, I took A long hot shower.

looking through clothes that, were handed to us I Just settled on A small Cami, and some thot shorts. honestly, it looks like I works at hooters. Loud noised from downstairs made me Rush down the stairs. "Baby! Ray, calm down please, listen to me When- I love you to." Zonnique cried, with A smile tugged at her lips.

"the boys. They're coming home!" She looked at me and smiled, knowing I had been waiting for this moment. Except I was still worried about liyah So, Id taken some time from the Girls to speak to her. "If it isnt my boyfriend.. well go the fuck away. please, and thankyou." Sighing I simply opened her door.

wow, she did some damage. Papers were blewn across the room, big holes for A little person..

"boys are coming home." She shrugged.

"Aw, babygirl listen. Maybe that was Just A fake photo to make you upset. First, they had hit me with taking Jacob, sonia. Blah! Im sure craig will be home. Get your pregnant ass up." If craig was Dead, I know, that he would want the best for her- and to move on.

"Toast. To the fact OUR boys are comin' home the summer was rough. fights, arguements.. But, hey look only three of us are still tight. No offense Bahj, and Breaunna. I love yall." zonnique made this so emotional, we all started to cry.

"Aw!" we all turned our heads. Ray smirked A small cut above his brow. Glancing, back At liy she had her head down. Let craig walk thru this door. Cannot stand to see someone As sweet, go through all this pain.

zonnique Jumped in her boys arms, ray nodded his head towards to the door, looking at me. As I wiped the tears- my legs buckled making it hard to walk.

"A-alexis.." still looked the same, his curly hair up in A small puff ball. I smiled. Do you know? nawl, Iont think yall fucking know How much I waited on this moment. Without thinking twice I kissed him,

And he kissed back💍 "hey, hey stop allat pda."

we broke away, "boy if you dont getcho' black ass In that house liy is Going cray." i wasnt even aloud to get my last word out. We started to kiss again. Damn.