His Q U E E N ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

Before you curse my ass out, Im sorry for not updating lately, I been busy with school Honestly. My grades weren't looking to hot. So, deal with it. Im so, so, sorrry. Hopefully everyone will like this chapter because the boys, Are back.  Sooo yea, Enjoy it.  -Eva.

ALEXIS POV

"Baeeee. Stop!" Slapping Jacob's hand off my ass, Nique thought it would Be fun to have A cookout- Putting Prince and I as the chefs. That was kinda good and Bad, because there wasn't gonna Be much cooking going on. "Damn, Girl while I was gone your shit got faaaat." Glaring at him, I soon laughed after. I missed him so much.

I'm going to make it all right this time. Nomore secrets. Nun of that.

As I picked up the three bottles Of peach ciroc, He just stared at me for the longest. "Boy, what?" I said un-screwing the Liq. "I love you, So fucking much Alexis Brielle Montique shittt.. I know its all crazy on how, This bs Happened. It ont een' matter But, thru the bullshit.. we still kinda Remained strong. Thats what a real couple does. You hear me baby? The past few months Ya boy been gone, Its some things I been wanting to do, Take you out. Spoil you like I used too. And well you already know what else. Your ass Already know Imma marry you one day, So do me this favor.."

He pulled pulled out A small, Box as He opened it- It had held A little promise ring. Tearing up A lil Jacob slid the ring onto my finger.

"Promise me." He said Finishing. Staring in my eyes, As I Jumped on him, he smashed His soft lips on mine, I felt as though I'd been taken to a whooooole New world. We'd been kissing So long that The whole fam, Took pictures, It was so Great to see everyone happy again.

One ring down.. Two to go, I smiled.

~

"Ohmygosh. That night was the bid seslyyy." Liyah said, I Took A sip of,  ciroc. We were talking about all the fun nights, We had. Starting with the night The Girls and I fought Deja. That's the Liy broke out her little shell. Glancing down at my ring, It shimmered in the dark night. Never did I think, I would get A promise ring. It is the next step, I Just hope Him and I can get further. Despite all that has Happened.. And hopefully, It wont Get between us.

I felt A tug at my Arm. "wha?" looking up at jacob he was the only one standing up. "Ooooh, prince bout to get some Cutti." Rolling my eyes, At roc I followed behind my BoyF. he had gotten so tall. Then you've got lil Ol' me hadn't grown a bit.

"Im about to take a shower, baby." Going thru my bag I pulled out A pair of his Boxers, And A big tshirt.

"Lets go." Pausing, He had his towel in hand. I just sighed and continued walking to the bathroom, It wasnt the first he had seen my body, Stripping Jacob licked his lips, Sitting on the counter.. "close your mouth. Something could crawl in there." Smirking I stepped in.

About A second later, he followed behind. He picked up some body wash And scrubbed my body, This felt like fucking Heaven. Next thing I know prince was putting love bites All over my body, Making my ass soaked even more. We began kissing, Turning off the shower I dried A little.

Since the room, was connected to the bathroom We just took it to the bed, Jacob looked down at my Girl. Licking those soft lips, Iont think he knows What he does to me at certain moments.. Like this one.

"Been gone for a while, So let A nigga know ma.. this all mine?" Moaning- I just nodded my head Yes.  his tongue flicked back, And forth sending my body to straight lockdown, Pushing his head farther in This is what I needed. Stress relieve. Jacob started to bite just a little it drove me crazy. Damn.

He was doing his job too, cause my legs were shaking like crazy. Almost like A seizure what the hell? I really never seen this side of Jacob before. I mean the first time we had sex, He aint do all this. Maybe this is his sexual way of saying I miss thisss shit.

"P-please, dont stop." I bit my bottom lip, This shit felt so fucking good. You don't even know. Jake began to stick two fingers Inside. Slowly, starting off slow. Making eye contact with eachother He still had the cute- Stupid smirk on his face.

"You want me to go-" cutting him off he already knew what the Hell he was doing to me. "Faster." I moaned, Weakly.

"I want the other thing." My voice was barely A whisper. But, He had heard me.  A towel was rapped around jake's Waist, it dangerously hung low. All I could think was

I want, I want, I wanttt.

Watching his every move, From the way he removed the towel from his waist, To the very last movement of him putting The condom on. Call me A damn creep but. That's my nigga.

"Ready, babygirl." He smirked, As He slid into me.

gone be A long ass night. Forreal.

~

"Im stoner, Imma stoner!." Nique and I sung out loud. We were cooking breakfast for the house, Lastnight was fucking magical. And I'm guessing Hers was too. Since, we were up Eight something cooking.

Of course I told zonnique about my night. She was my best fucking friend. "Smell too damn, good" ray said walking thru, He kissed nique then Hugged me. They were the best couple. The guys, And the rest of the girls Piled in the big kitchen.

"Y'all needs to get Y'all black arses up. Cause Im not serving nobody. sorry." I said taking my plate, For my bofriend and I. Taking it all outside, it was kinda hot, but the sky was dark meaning It was gonna storm.

"Back up you nut." Giving prince His breakfast, He was downing his breakfast.. Well, damn.

"Slow down baby." Dying of laughter. "Hey lex, someone is at the door for you." Liyah said.

scrunching my face up, I turned to look at jacob but he was so damn, busy eating the breakfast I'd made him. Who the hell came to see me? First of all how do they know where I stay? I Just got into this home.

Opening the door, A Sorta tall woman stood at the door smiling. She looked me up And Down. Iont like the way she just did that. "Um, hello." She snapped out her small Stare down.

"Well, Oh how do I put this? Im your birth mother Alexis. My names Miyona." She smiled, Politely.

Turning around the boys, had some weird look on their faces.

THE END. imma make A sequel cause I cannot leave you all hanging like this soooo ..