His Q U E E N ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

"Look at her! She- she is so HIDDEOUS. God, this was A mixup! Im telling you, the hospital did this shit. Our real daughter is pr-"

I wiped my thick stream of tears, I heard enough. All this pain And stress that im taking in at a very young Age.. Running up the wood steps; I fell over because of one- of how fast I had ran up the steps and two, well.. My weight. As much as it had hurt to say Im fat and Ugly.

Both of my parents don't give A shit. You know it's the truth! The two talk like Im not here under their roof or something, my mind gives off so many thoughts I could do to myself. Once somebody in school said "kill yourself. Nobody knows you exsist now. So, they won't care. Just fucking do it alexis." Gave some much time what he had said. Yeah, I was gonna take his advice.

No one would tell If im here or not. Got no friends. Parents, Discuss me like A peasant. Killing my fat ass Is the way to do it. "Alexis! Get your slut ass down here." Yeah right. Enlighten me dad, Who wants to have sex with me? A fat, Greedy girl? OH YEAH! NOBODY.

After A few minutes of me struggling to get up, I stomped well, I was walking but, in my case (me being fat) Im 'stomping' "Y-yes sir." I spoke.

My dad looked at me, disgust filled his eyes that looked Just like mine. "Go to the store. Dont spend my change either." he put the Bills in my hand,   looking at my outfit I had on some flip flops that Badly leaned, A shirt that displayed tiny little holes.

Funny as It sound I kinda looked like mr. popo the fat Black thing off that cartoon show. Go ahead Crack up its what everyone Else does. Finally at the store my stomach Growled but, My fathers Warning voice found A way in my head.

"can I Get A italian hoagie, please." the two men Behind the deli counter Died with laughter while I stared down at the lunchmeat.

"pay at the front." He says A smile still visible on His pale Face. Grabbing my Dad's chips the bell rung meaning my- I mean the Sandwhich was Finished.

damnit this shit looked so Great. with my head down I bumped into A cute boy with long braids. wow, as we met Eye contact He gave a warm smile so, Did I. for the First time I felt .. Happy someone wanted to make ACTUAL contact with me.

'ha. keep it movin' sweetie He aint worried about your Fat Ass. trust me.'  

the smile on my face soon Went away.  I put the Delicious looking sandwhich, And snacks onto the counter thats when the Beautiful boy before me spoke. "wassup? my name Is ray yours?" silent. I Just stared.

"m-my Name is Uh .. Alexis. Yeah its Alexis." mentally face palming myself It sounded like I was lying. And unsure of what the hell my name was. dumb, dumb, dumb.

we walked out the store Chatting,  suddenly my tongue had Gotten caught in my throat. my father stood infront of Ray and I it Didnt take a motherfucking rocket scientist to know He was Hella Pissed. "excuse me son, but my daughter isnt Interested. by the looks you arent either so, run along." for A few minutes ray Got close to me I felt something warm slide in my coat pocket before he Ran off.

  "whoring ?  I raised you better than that Alexis! Get cho' Sloppy top whore Ass in the house Ima teach Your fat ass A lesson." behind my Snapping father I pulled the paper out, it was rays number.

"come on Get in this damn house." stuffing it in the back of my worn out sweats, the black Plastic bag flew across the room ,not paying attention A punch in my throat then made me face my dad.

the pain was unbearable. "no words to say now huh?" Another punch sped my way this time it was my mother Hitting on me with A Hammer,  "Thomas, Fi-"

sitting up all three Girls surrounded me worry on each of their faces. zonnique was the First to run up to me, And cry. This whole time was A dream, A flashback on how I was treated so Bad. "we didnt know what the Hell was Going on, you were cryin' And screaming we couldnt wake you up th- then you said thomas. whos thomas?"

zoned out tears made A straight line down my face.  I remembered my parents face for the First time In years.. Taking back to the small Talk Jacob, And me had- clearly, A while back.  "I dont know." I spoke.    by  now All of us were laying on the bed Just speaking of random things.  For some reasom my dream transformed.

"yes, that day was too damn fun yo! You were mad serious liyah. the funniest part was You was Super Quiet." Laughing I looked around , at my Girls yes, even Bahja was considered one of my Gals now. I felt happy for a first.

"no, nooo remember, Nique when all of us left off the stage You fell down each step." As i held my stomach I can see her all Goofy falling not Givinv two shits about what people cared while she fell.

  "whatever is happening at the moment. All this bullshit we wont let all of it Break us apart. Fuck Deja! Kimani! T! everyone, who came in our lives. thinking they'd pull us apart Girls for life?" Zonnique said. mainly looking at me and Liyah, since this Barely applied to Breaunna, even Bahja.

"Gals fo' life." happy smile spread on my Face,  Going in the kitchen,  School boy Q's collard Greens blasted, pouring A shot of Vodka, I wasnt suppost to be doing this, But like I said .. im Slowly feeling myslef Again. Iont know what it Is.

    I tilted my head back, The Girls danced crazily, looking up at the small Clock, it was Five in the morning.. shit the neighbors prolly mad ashit who cares tho? Not I.

"Get your butt over here, dance."  iont even know what in the world I was doing at the moment. honestly.. one minute I had been twerking the next I look like A off beat drunk person.   falling out the front door opened I immediately shot up thinking it was the boys, the Girls had the same Expression.   "Just checking on Yall." my head went down,

"omg they should be here by now"

"sesly, Dawg." I said.  our laughter, talking, And music died down.. one  pip about the boys, Our damn mood can change the night. Liyah's phone buzzed, Her small Hand shot to her mouth covering it up.

"Liyah speak. please tell me you are looking at something good." she wasnt,  we all knew it was Bad news.  her phone screen faced us.

"holy"

"shit." Breaunna said. less than two seconds her phone slid down the wall,  the picture was- Something you Aint wanna see. craig was barely alive, His body Layed next to another except that one was Dead. Sonia was stood up on A rope tell me this crap is Fucking photoshop!  What the-

"Girls, we have a command from Ray, he wants you Girls On the Jet to maryland, due to craigs Condition. look Im not suppost to let you hear this .. Our recent security Guard cannot be found, meaning someone is on the loose we need You out of here Asap."

he rushed us out the home we got in a Black on black range rover, five minutes in the Car the driver went over rules, where we would Go, and That we would be fine.

Yeah, sure.  the ride would be about two hours seeing that , the boys had some secret place. How come we didnt Get this scoop the First time we all met? so many secrets we ont know.   Liyah was Quiet the whole Ride, every few seconds She would Glance at the unborn child in stomach.

why God ?