His Q U E E N , ❤ | Princeton Love Story .

Waking up I took my Surroundings in Realizing I was at Ray's House , in California . Rubbing my Eyes I took my hazel Contacts out Letting my Dull Brown eyes show . Right , Now i was On Chill mode and Didn't care how the Boys saw me They were Like Family , Walking  out my Room with Just a Sports Bra on a Black Tights , The smell of Pancakes , Bacon   , & Eggs Hit my Nose , Dag Ray . 

Entering the Kitchen the Familiar Braids Were facing the stove , I Hugged Ray from Behind . He was So Warm Yo . 

"Hey Ray . " I Said Still sniffing the Delightful Breakfast , 

"Hey Lexis why you Up so Early you Always Wake up around three . . "  Shrugging I Let go of Him and Sat at the Table Pouring some Fresh OJ , 

When ray Get in the kitchen shit get real .

A Big Plate of Warm pancakes was Placed in Front of me Followed after , Bacon & Eggs . Gawd . Imma Be 40 Pounds once I Leave this Table , 

Loud Footsteps was what I Heard when Three teenage Boys came and Attacked The Breaky . Dang They Not going to save some for Me . 

Craig , Trey & Jacob were Multi Tasking Eating Food and Staring me Up and Down , Im Getting Second thoughts about wearing the Sports 

Bra . . . "Goodmorning to Ya'll Too !" They Gave me some Muffled Goodmornings they Mouths Full and Shit . . 

"Boys . Swallow . " they Burst out Laughing Even Ray . Im Like -__- why Ya'll so Negative Not having a Appetite For Breakfast anymore , I Just Finished my Orange Juice . 

"So what's on the Agenda Boys ? " Exchanging Glances they Shrugged , mane If they think Im sittin ' in Hur , they Must be Trippin ' we Can go to the Beach , Shop , Go to a Party something . They Shrugging ,

"What Cha'll meaaaaaaan ! Ya'll don't know , Mane Im finna Go out and Shop my Ass off Trey , im Suprised you Don't wanna Be my Shopping Buddy . " He had His eyes Glued to the Phone , Smiling typing Back , I Snorted and Walked away , they Corney .

Slamming my Door , not in a Mad way I Picked out some Ripped Jean shorts and a Baggy Sweater , and some Black Red Bottom Spiky Flats ,

Something Simple tho . Ray Came in my Room while I was Slipping my Flats On . Well he Could have Knocked    , 

"Lexis , The Boys & I have a Studio meeting so My Girlfriend Star , Well zonnique wants to Meet , you and Trey's Girl wants To hang with Ya'll I Guess you could say All four of Our Girlfriends wanna Hang - you coo with that ?" Smiling Because I Get to meet my Friends Girls , well I wasn't that Happy too See , Princes Girl that Bitch I Just pray  the Other Two aren't the Same , Trey's Girl seemed Chill .

"Yeah it's Cool . Er , when Did Craig have a Girlfriend is that why He was all Stressed yesterday ? " He Scratched His head Unsure .