᯽𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑷𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕᯽

No one's POV.

Monday morning.

Win and his friends are having lunch in the cafeteria as usual after finishing there classes.

This morning win go to school early,while his mother is still sleeping he sneak out and skip breakfast.

"You're tutoring thyme chivaaree?!" Khao,jj and pluem simultaneously said.

"Shhh keep it low guys! someone might here" win hushed them while whispering.

"I-its just economics and i pity aunt hanie thats why i volunteer to tutor thyme" win sigh.

"But thats crazy! thyme is a gloomy and scary person remember when a student accidently scratch his car? and the next day that student disappear" jj stated while rubbing his both arms in fear.

"Because the student transfered jj stop making fake stories" khaotung scolded him.

"And besides nothings wrong with it his your fiance anyway" pluem stated and they all nod.

"But be careful to his fans you know they almost kill you by their stares when they find out that you're thyme's fiance" khaotung worriedly said.

"Its okay guys i know they don't want me to be thyme's fiance same as thyme because his standards are high and why would he like someone like me?" win chuckled but the truth is he just hurt his self on what he said.

Khao,jj and pluem look at each other and turn to win with pity in their eyes.

"Uh..i gotta go now guys i still have to review for chemistry" win hurriedly pack his stuff and exited the cafeteria.

He lied that he will review for chemistry because he can easily ace that subject he just don't want his friends to pity him and be sad.

Because he hates seeing sad people specially his mother.

He stop at the music room and take a peak if someone's inside.

He sigh in relief when no one's inside and he entered.

This is the only place including the roof top and library is where he can release all his  problems and sadness.

He walk towards the grand piano that is placed in the middle of the room and sit on the piano bench then open the fall board revealing the shining keyboards of it.

He first look around if someone is on the room and might see him.

When no one is really there he crack his knuckles and start pressing the keyboards gracefully.

He played river flows in you by yiruma because that song is one of the  song that his father teach him when he were still a child.

{Flashback}

"Dad can you teach me how to play piano too?" little win asked to his father.

"Sure little guy" joon metawin his father said.

{a/n:i miss watching decendants of the sun🥺}

Joon place little win on the piano bench and teach his son how to play the piano.

"So why do you want to learn piano huh?" joon grinned at his son.

"B-because i wanna play piano to t-thyme" little shyly scratch his nape.

Joon chuckled and ruffled his son's hair.

"You two are really close huh" joon stated and little win happily nod.

Win smiled happily showing his bunny teeth while continue to play the piano.

"Win do you like thyme?" joon syddenlt asked.

Little win stop playing the piano and turned to his father shock.

His father genuinely smiled and pat his shoulder.

"Do you want to marry him someday?" he added which made win eyes widened.

{present}

Fresh tears flowed on wins cheeks while closing his eyes.

He continued to play the piano with all his heart as he misses his father so much.

If only father is here..he will save me  from those bad guys...i miss him.

Meanwhile...

Thyme was resting under the window of the music room.

He listens to the piano that is being played by someone inside the music room.

The way the person played the piano is so heartwarming which made him feel satisfy and warm inside.

He wonders who is that person and the way he plays the instrument why does it feels so sad and lonely?

------
Im sorry if the chap is too short i need to finished my assignments early because my mom will get angry if i don't🥺😅.

🎀☁️🎀☁️🎀☁️🎀☁️🎀☁️

A quick question!✨

What can you say about my stories?