᯽𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅᯽

No one's pov.

Kavin slowly open his eyes as warmth thing embracing him like obsessed psycho holding his prey tightly.

His vision is blurry but when he rub his eyes memories from last night flooded in his mind which struck him really bad.thyme just fucking bj him.

He look at the peaceful sleeping man beside him and slowly remove the arms that are wrapped around his waist.

He took his phone on the lamp table and his eyes widened as he saw its already passed 10am and he already missed his first class.

"Shit" he cursed between his breath.

He pick up his clothes that scattered on the floor and quickly wear it.

"Metawin~" thyme purr but eyes still closed finding the younger man beside him.

Kavin look at him and smirked,he leaned on the dreaming man and whispered.

"Im here baby" he softly said and rub the older man's head.

He saw the corner of thyme's lip rose and his heart fluttered seeing that smile,he want to see it more often

Just then realization struck him.

"Shit im late for my next class" he frustrately said and hurriedly exited the room.

Kavin POV.

Khao,jj and pluem almost choke on their food as i told them what happened last night.

"Seriously?!!!" pluem exclaimed.

"As in chivaaree?!" khaotung added.

"Thyme chivaaree the son of the most richest and scary mafia here in bangkok just fucking bj you last night?!" jj said in disbelief.

"Shhh keep it low you fucktards we're on the cafeteria!" i scolded them.

"But how about aunty she's there too right?" khao asked.

I sigh and rolled my eyes.

"The receptionist said she leave with the chivaaree's earlier in the morning and she doesn't even informed me!" i pouted.

"How will she inform you if your busy moaning in room 666,metawin" a deep husky voice whispered behind me making my breath hitched.

I slowly turned around with widened eyes.

"Chivaaree" i breathlessly said.

Thyme is smirking with his friends by his side.

"You leave without waking me up,your such a naughty boy metawin" he exclaimed.

I stand up from my seat and face him.

"I was late for my next class and its not my fault if your a heavy sleeper" i said and roll my eyes.

"Still you leave me in that cold bed,without your warmth i can't sleep comfortable darling" he teasingly said and i heard my friends chuckled.

I shoot him a glare and he seems to like it even more.

"I think metawin here should be punish" mj grinned.

"What the hell?" i scoffed.

"I think he does need to be punished" thyme smirked evily.

I was supposed to shout at him again when a ear breaking woman voice shouted.

"Thymieee!"