᯽𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆᯽

No one's POV.

Thyme and kavin were walking back to thr hotel,even though the older man doesn't want to go back anymore and just want to ravish his boyfriend all night,but the younger man only scolded him and tell him that they must go back since the party is not finish yet,kavin was still shy about the scene earlier but he's a bit comfortable now,now that everyone know that thyme chivaaree is already taken.

When they got back inside the party is still rolling,some of the guess are already eating while the other kids were playing with the playpen near the stage.

"There are you two! i thought you two won't come back and just ravish each other" hanie teasingly said.

Kavin face heated while thyme grinned.

"Uhh..mom hanie,where's thavin?" kavin asked.

"Oh! he's playing with the other kids on the playpen!"

Kavin looked at the playpen and saw thavin playing with the other kids,he smiled after seeing the kid enjoying his self.

"Our son will grow up just like you,happy,cute,gorgeous and adorable" thyme whispered on his ear.

Kavin smiled and turn to his boyfriend.

"Our son?" he arched his eyebrow.

Thyme hummed and nodded.

"Since he's calling you mama and im your boyfriend and soon to be husband then obviously im his dada right?"

Kavin was stunned,sure he was happy for thavin calling thyme dada but,about the husband thing he suddenly remembers the day when thyme break their engagement just to protect him from those bullies,but still kavin feel hurt,it looks like the older man thinks that he is fragile and weak,but not now,kavin has changed he's not weak anymore and he will fight whoever tries to hurt him and his love ones.

"I-excuse me" kavin stuttered and hurriedly went to the restroom,thyme called him but he choose to ignore it.

Kavin POV.

I entered the men's restroom and wash my face with the faucet,after that i switch off the water and stared at the wide mirror infront of me.

It's the past metawin,it won't affect you anymore,just ignore it

I take a deep sighed before leaving the room.

"Darling! why do you suddenly leave? is something wrong?" thyme asked after i got back to our table.

"No,just a call of nature" i lied and smiled a bit.

He suddenly pulled me in his lap and hold my hand while his other hand softly caressed my back.

"Are you sure? how about we go to the doctor?" he asked agaiiin.

I shook my head and smile widely not minding the stares from the guessess.

"Im perfectly fine"

No your not

He smiled warmly and raise my hand then kissed it.

"I love you"

"I love you too" i bit my lower lip.

"Baby don't temp me please" he pouted making me giggle.

"Ehem" someone cleared a throat.

We look at the persons that are sitting infront of us while crossing their arms.