᯽𝑩𝑷𝑫᯽

Rain hurriedly kneel towards his son and embrace him.

"M-mom" kavin sobbed.

"Shh..it's okay,mommy is here" she softly said kisses kavin's head.

"Mom...i-its back.." kavin stuttered before fainting on his mother's arm.

"Honey! kavin! what happened?!" joon worriedly asked and ran towards them.

"Call the doctor! hurry!" rain shouted,joon hurriedly fish out his phone and call their family doctor.

Soon the doctor arrived and check kavin,after that he walk towards the 2 couple beside the sleeping young man and said he'll take his leave since kavin is fine now.

"Borderline personality disorder?" joon frowned,after the doctor left and rain started crying.

"W-why haven't you told me this honey?" joon asked his wife.

"W-we thought it will go away soon but...." rain trailed off.

"W-what?" joon curiously frowned.

"When does it started? how?!"

Rain gulped and hugged her husband.

"When we moved to korea...thats were it started...our poor son was suffering from depression" she sobbed,joon stiffened.

"We already visit a psychiatrist and after 3 months his condition thankfully approved,he came back here again and..." she added.

"Its about thyme,isn't it?" joon sighed,rain nodded.

"He loves thyme so much,even if he hurted him he still loves him"

"God" joon sighed again and massage his temple while his wife held kavin's hand.

"Sweetie,everythings gonna be alright,we promise you we will always be here for you,we love you so much" she stated and kiss his son's hand.

"Thyme..." kavin mumbled on his sleep.

Meanwhile.......

"Dude,what's with you? you look like a madman" mj scoffed at his friend who keeps drinking nonstop.

"Just leave him,he and kavin had a small lovefight you see.." ren sighed.

"Oh i see" mj nodded.

"Don't worry bro i'll make you feel better,i have an idea!" mj stood up on  his seat and go somewhere else synchronizing with the people inside his new open bar.

"Make sure thyme will like it!" ren shouted while the man beside him keep drinking.

Minutes later mj came back with a brunette woman beside him whose wearing a black cocktail dress.

"What the hell mj?" ren whispered at him.

"Just leave this to me" mj whispered back.

"Thyme my friend! this is sara" mj introduced the woman beside him whose not leaving her gazed off thyme,thyme ignored them.

"Hi" sara sat beside thyme very closed,thyme stopped drinking and turn to her,she smiled and offered her hand for a handshake.

Thyme turn to his friends and glared at mj.

"I told you this is not a good idea" ren whispered at mj,mj gulped and thyme continued to drink again,ignoring the woman beside him.

"I heard that you and your lover had a fight?" sara exclaimed and slowly trailed her fingers on thyme's tie.