᯽𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌᯽

Kavin POV.

"Men that was so sweet!"

My friends cheer and squaled like teenage girls.

"Can you three just shut up" i irritatingly rolled my eyes.

"Ohhh don't act like you haven't feel butterflies in your stomach a while ago" jj nudge me while grinning.

"Yeah i saw you're ears turns red when thyme said your the muse of their gang" fong added.

I feel my cheeks heated up and i quickly fastened my walk leaving them behind.

"Hey kavin! wait up!" they shouted.

I ignore them keep walking until i reached my locker,i opened it and took out my books for my next subject then i was about to shut it when i noticed there's a black enveloped that is perking in one of my books,i curiously took it and opened it.

The crumpled the letter on my hand as my heartbeat faster,my breath has fastened as i balled my hand into fist.

"Took you long enough to show up you fucking bastard" i cursed under my breath.

"Are you okay?" a husky voice spoke behind me.

I turn around and saw luke without his gang,i ignore him and close my locker harshly and walk to my next class,i throw the crumpled letter on the near bin.

"Hey wi-kavin!" he called.

"Can you just leave me alone?!" i blurted out.

"I-im sorry" he sadly said and lowered his head.

I sigh and smiled at him then pat his shoulder.

"Look,i already forgive you guys,you just did that because joss blackmailed you all"

His face lift up and he smiled widely,he was about to pull me into a hug but i back away.

"Don't worry it's just a friendly hug" he pouted.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I know but...you see my pet wolf is listening to us right now and i don't want him to misunderstand things between us"

Luke curiously frown and just nod,i held out my hands to handshake instead and he took it gladly.

"I gotta go phi my next class will start soon" i waved at him and he waved back before walking away.

I continue walking and stop in the edge of the lockers.

"You know,if you plan to hide nextime please make sure that your body fits on the hiding place" i chuckled and looked at thyme whose eyes widened he must've not expect that i know that  his hiding.

"H-how-" he's words got cut when i lean forward and lock him with my free hand because the other is holding a book.

"You big dummy,do you think i won't notice your big fat body? and your perfume is too strong too" i joked and snorted.

He chuckled and tilt his head a bit and grinned.

"I didn't mean to listen to you and that plowden,i just happen to pass by" he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and steal peck on his lip,he seems shocked by that.

"You're bad at lying babe" i smirked.

He sigh and rolled his eyes.

"Fine,i was listening to you two because im just worried about that bastard will do something to you" he admitted.