᯽𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔᯽

No one's POV.

"Okay thats all for today make sure you all pass your reports to my email before midnight okay?"

"Yes sir!"

The professor leave the room after that and the students starts packing there stuffs.

"Hey kavin my dearest friend" jj purr.

"Kavin our smartest and genius bestfriend" pluem added.

The two were wagging their invisible tales while looking at kavin with puppy eyes.

"Oh shut it you two! kavin have works to do too you know!" khao smack their heads.

Kavin chuckled and shook his head.

"How about i lend you two my notes so you can have an idea about the report?"

Jj and pluem eyes sparked and they quickly nod,kavin took his notes on his bag and gave it too his friends.

"Now let's go,studying sure does makes me hungry" kavin pouted while his friends giggled.

When they exited the room luke suddenly appeared beside them and kavin frowned.

"Can we talk?" luke asked.

Kavin arched his eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Uh..its just..." luke paused.

"If its not important then theres no need to talk about it" kavin rolled his eyes and walk away with his curious friends behind him.

"Why does luke wants to talk to you?" khao curiously asked.

"I don't know and i don't care" kavin take a bite of his pizza.

He sure doesn't want to talk to any of the phoenix members and besides the words that thyme said still linger on his head,is he really going to kill luke?

He shakes his head and take a bite of his food again,while his friends busy talking about girls and clubs.

"Hey vin since your not win anymore,wanna join us to the club tonight?" jj suggested.

"And the report?" kavin raised his eyebrow.

"Then let's finish it fast!" jj rolled his eyes.

"Come on men just for tonight please" pluem gave him puppy eyes.

"Hey shut it you two! here you go again!" khao scolded them.

Kavin was thinking,will he go or not?.This days have been frustrating to him,He never tasted alcohol before and when he tries to buy and drink he always get busted by his mother saying his too young to be drunk and his only allowed to drink when his with thyme.

"Okay i'll go"

His friends eyes widened.

"Are you sure?" khao asked while frowning and kavin only nod.

They were disturbed by their chitchats when they heard a loud thud like someone was thrown or pushed to the floor,kavin and his friends curiously turned their head to where the thud be heard and they only saw a crowd of students gathering in some scene.

Kavin stands up from his seat including his friends,Someone might be getting bullied again.

When they got a closer look to the middle of the scene their eyes widened,what the hell?