᯽𝑲𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂᯽

No one's POV.

"Mom don't put too much blush on on my face it will only make me look like a tomato!" kavin whinned.

Rain rolled her eyes and put back the blush on,on her makeup kit.

"Okay fine but i will put eyeliner! is that okay?" rain gave her son a puppy eyes.

Kavin sigh exhaustingly and nod,he shouldn't agreed to this mission plus he shouldn't asked his father about this,since his dad he explained his mission to her wife which make earn a squeal from rain cause she really wants to have a daughter but instead what he have is a smartass son.

And what shocked him the most is the operation for their mission is 1 day to go after his father said it to him,kavin can't absorb anything on his mind until his mother squealed again causing him to snapped out.

"Mom why are you squealling?" kavin whinned while covering his ears.

"Now its time for the lipstick!" rain exclaimed and pick out the red matte lipstick on the vanity table,she expertly put it on his sons plump lips.

"Now puckered your lips" rain ordered and his son obeyed.

"Perfect!" she shouted this times.

"Rain here is the wig-OH MY GOD!" hanie who just entered the room yelled in surprise.

"Kavin is that really you?!" she asked indisbelief.

Kavin frowned as his back was facing the vanity mirror while his mother only do the magic on his face.

"Hanie isn't he very pretty when his a girl?" rain asked with sparkling eyes and hanie intently nod.

"Oh my god rain i can't believe this is really him!" hanie squealed again.

"Now now give me the wig so we can move on to the wardrobe!" rain exclaimed whild hanie handed her the low bun with bangs wig.

Hanie helped fixing the wig on kavins head and the two mothers almost fainted after the wig had been wear.

"I-i can't believe im seeing this..i-its like a dream come true" rain said while tearing up while hanie comforted her.

"Mom! Don't cry!" kavin pouted.

"Im sorry its just like im helping my daughter for her prom" rain cried louder and kavin sigh then rolled his eyes at her mother's dramtic thoughts.

"Okay enough with the drama and let's move on to the wardrobe!" hanie suggested.

"Oh its still on kavin's room closet wait let me just took it" rain states and dashed out of the room.

Kavin sigh and shook his head.

"Are you okay?" hanie worriedly asked.

"No aunty its just i shouldn't agreed to this" he whinned.

"You can asked your dad to back out if you don't like it anymore" hanie suggested.

"I want too but...seeing my mom happy makes me just accept it" he smiled.

Hanie chuckled and patted his head.

"Don't worry you won't messed in this mission plus i've brought your partner to help you" hanie playfully winked.

"Huh? where is he then?" kavin asked.

"He will be here soon don't worry" hanie grinned.