᯽𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆᯽

No one's POV.

"Son are you okay?" rain worriedly asked.

Kavin nodded while his head is bury in the pillow.

"Are you sure? hanie says when they got back to the tent your already gone and only thyme is in there" his mother stated.

Kavin sit up on his bed and face his mother.

"Mom if you want to have revenge on someone but your feelings keep blocking the way what will you do?"

Rain look at her son indisbelief.

"Is it about thyme? son i already told you to confess to him and stop being a butthole" she scolded.

"After what he done to me mom? he hurt me,he hurt my feelings" kavin sniff and avoid his mothers gaze as his tears starts to stream on his cheeks.

"Its not that easy to forgive mom,sorry is easy to say but the pain that the latter gaves you is hard to forget"

Rain looked at her son pityfully,its hurts her to see her son in this situation,she sit beside him and pulled him for a warm hug.

"I don't know what your planning for your revenge but always remember that im always here to listen" she softly said.

Kavin buried his face on his mother neck and cried harder.

"I-i hate h-him mom,but i-i l-love him too"

Rain rub her sons back.

"When you love someone you have to be brave to face the pain because not all love can be perfect and sweet theres always a pain too"

(Meanwhile at chivaaree's mansion)

"Okay tell me what happened,why does winnie go home without informing us? did you do something to him?" hanie arched her eyebrow on his son who is lighting a cigarette.

"Don't call him winnie his name is not win,his kavin his different from win" thyme coldly said.

"Nonsense,he's win he just changed his name and can you please stop smoking its not good for your health" hanie scolded her son and quickly leave the room because the smoke coming from the cigarette makes her feel dizzy.

Thyme blew a smoke and tap cigarette on the ashtray while his gaze are focus on the pistol on his hand.

Just then someone knock on the door and butler man intered,he bowed before talking.

"Young master your friends are here"

"Let them in" thyme straightly said.

Butlet man nod and bowed again before leaving.

"Thyme my friend!" mj exclaimed and jump on thyme's bed.

Thyme whose leaning in the balcony rolled his eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked.

"Hey your so meanie,we're your friends its normal that we visit you!" mj pouted and ren chuckled while shaking his head.

"The gang have captured one of the wayar's soldier sneaking around the base we already told uncle about that and he said you can handle it since he have some more important things to do" ren stated.

Thyme nod and walk towards his coffee table where his pistol had been place.

"Alright" he coldly said and pick up his gun.