᯽𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚᯽

Serendipity: Finding something beautiful without looking for it

Thyme POV

"Metawin how much weight did you gain" i groaned.

"Hmm,shut up..im on a diet this pass few weeks" he mumbled while eyes still shut.

I chuckled.

"Just joking babe" i teased.

He pouted and try to smack my head but his too weak to reach for my head.

I swear this man is too cute for me.

I put him down and he leaned on the wall beside my door's condo.

I reach for my pocket and took out the keys.

"Chivaaree hurry up im sleepy" he whinned while his head are leaning on the wall and his mouth hanged open.

I chuckled again and shook my head.

"Just a minute my darling"

After i open the door and carry him again then place him on the couch.

"Chivaaree..sleepy" he muttered.

"We'll get you to sleep baby but first let's clean you up and drink medicine okay?" i softly said and held his cheeks while he leaned on my palm like a cat then nod.

I first go to the bathroom and fill the tub with a warm water then i go back to the living room and wake my bunny whose snoring loudly.

I chuckled at his cuteness,i don't want to wake him up but he must clean up so he can drink medicine.

He whinned irritatingly and i just carried him towards the bathroom.

"What's wrong baby?" i asked as i saw his face got flustered red when we entered the bathroom.

"I-i can take a bath my self...y-you can now leave..thank you" he slyly stuttered.

I snorted and nod then winked playfully at him before leaving.

"Oh wait i forgot to tell you,you really have a nice ass after i carry you a while ago i wonder how sexy will it be when i pound it" i smirked while bitting my lips.

I saw his face got even more red he start cursing me loudly while i hurriedly exited the room for he might throw me the whole tub with his angry feature.

Kavin POV.

That pervert! i swear im gonna cut his pet out if he keep being a bastard.

I sigh and remove my clothes then slowly hop on the tub,i exhaled heavily as the warm water hug my whole body.

I close my eyes and let the warm water ravish my body,i was slowly drifting to sleep when someone knock on the door making me flinched.

"Hey you're taking so long have you fallen asleep?" thyme asked outside.

"No,i'll come out in a minute and stay there don't you fucking dare open the door!" i shouted.

I heard a laugh outside as the door knob began to twitch.

"Chivaaree!!" i angrily shouted and door knob stop twitching.

"Just kidding babe!" thyme shouted outside while chuckling.

I huffed and get out of the tub and took the bath robe near the shower  door then wear it,i walk towards the sink and brush my teeth first then twitch the door knob and angrily scolded the perverted man but instead i got suprise.