᯽𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔᯽

Kavin POV.

If thavin is leo's son then why is he in the nephew on leo's backround information?

Did he not want anyone to know? is that why he killed thavin's parents?

What about uncle theo and aunt hanie? Do they know about it?

I've been on my deep thoughts that i didn't even realize im already infront of the chivaaree's hotel,my mind were still blank after i left the cafe.

-------------------
A while ago at the cafe:

"Gorya i want you to investigate thavin's parents backround information and why is thavin's surname's wayar,can you do that?" i asked.

"I'll do what i can do sir" she nodded i thanked her and take my leave.
-------------------

I sigh before getting out on my car.

As i entered the venue i can already hear the host's voice thats why i fastened my walk.

"Okay!thank you for that sweet message grandma hanie!" the host stated.

"Grandma my ass! my flowers are still fresh you asshole!" i heard aunty shouted making the host and guessess laugh including me

"Okay next to message the birthday boy! let's all welcome uncle thyme!" the host announce,i saw thyme glared at the host and the host gulped.guess he doesn't want to be called uncle huh?

I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall not so far away from the guessess.

Thyme cleared his throat and before he can talk the girls already start to squealed,i frowned while and glared at the squealing guess.

"Hey! Hey! Let's listen to his message first okay?" the host chuckled and the squealing low down.

"I just wanna say happy birthday to my little buddy,may you grow up strong,a kind heart and peace of mind" thyme stated and throw the mic to the host,the host almost trip but luckily catch it.

"What an asshole" i muttered and snorted.

But instead of throwing dirty comments on him the guessess cheered more loudly including the bunch of womens.

"Okay calm down everybody!" the host waved his hand.

"To our next birthday greet i would like to call kavin metawin!" the host announce while reading the paper on his hand.

Everyone curiously looked around to find the owner of the name i guess?,i sighed and straighten my position and  approach them.

As i walk closer to them i saw an eye soreing view,i squinted my eyes and glare at milk who is clinging to my boyfriends arms.

"Seriously bitch? that's my fucking mine" i muttered and approached the stage.

"Your so dead to me later chivaaree" i cursed under my breath and go up in the stage and snatched the microphone to the host.

"Good evening everyone!" i greeted with a wide smiled.

The guessess cheered and the girls starts squealing again.

"My name is kavin metawin and i woud like to say to my baby thavin,happy happy birthday bum! i hope you grow up manly,respectful and kind to others,where always here for you,im always here for you so always be happy okay?" i winked at thavin who is sitting on aunt hanie's lap,he gave me a flying kiss and i acted to catch it making the guessess cooed.