᯽𝑭𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆᯽

"What do you mean she have escaped?!"

"We don't know what happened boss! she have disappear and the rope have been cut! it must've been cutted by a knife"

"Where did she get the knife?!"

Thyme frustratedly crumpled his face,he sighed and end the call throwing the phone across his office,butler man flinched and approached his master.

"What happened?" man asked.

"My pet escaped" the younger man boredly said while floping down on his swivel chair.

"Then buy another pet" the butler cluelessly said,thyme rolled his eyes.

------------------------------------

Tied up in a unknown room,the woman slowly open her eyes,she scanned the room and saw that it is all red with full of roses design,there's also a flower vase full of roses,all she can say is the owner of the room has an rose obsession.

She halt in his thoughts when she heard a piano playing and to make it more creepy fur elise by beethoven was being played,she swallowed the lumped on her throat as the music echoid through the room.

She squinted her eyes when she saw a figure not far away,when the music finished the figure stand up and the man turn around with wicked grin,milk eyes widened she couldn't believe in her eyes,the man walked towards her with hands on his pockets.

"Y-you" she stuttered when the man stopped infront of her.

"Suprise! happy to see me?"

"Metawin" she mumbled under her breath while gritting her teeth.

Kavin smirked.

"Why am i here?!" she dryly asked.

"Hmm,because you might seduce my boyfriend if you stay on his side,slut" kavin scoffed.

"Why? afraid that i might steal him?" milk smirked,kavin chuckled dryly.

"Hmm,maybe?" he unsurely stated.

"But! i would like to show you something!" kavin added.

He took his phone on his pocket,milk was curiously looking at him.

"This one is one of the best one i've ever had!" kavin giggled,milk frowned.

He show her his phone and the video played,milk eyes widened in terror,her heartbroken into pieces that cannot be fix again,her eyes started to water as she started having a hard time to breath,she feels like vomiting in disgust.

The video show's two person making love in the bedroom,the younger one was moaning a mess under the older one,milk couldn't handle it anymore and turn her gazed to the other side.

"Why are you showing me this?!" milk shouted,kavin grinned and keep his phone back to his pocket.

"Hmm to make you jealous? although you still see my boyfriend naked in the video" he sighed dramatically.

"I think we should remove your eyes so the image won't be played again on your brain,or! we could remove your brain and replace it with new one! so you can be more smarter! what do you think?" kavin giggled,milk eyes widened more.

"You crazy psycho! i knew it! you're just acting innocent infront of everyone! but you can't fool me! once i get out of here it will be the end of you! and i'll make sure thyme will break up with you!" she shouted angrily.