᯽𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅᯽

No one's POV.

Rain was usually on the garden watering and grooming the flowers when a hand suddenly wrapped around her petite waist,she shriek and turn around towards the person.

"Hi my love.."

Rain happily smiled and hug the man infront of him.

"Good thing you have time to visit" she exclaimed.

"I really want to stay here with you guys but..its still dangerous"

Rain sigh and cupped the man's face.

"We understand but how long will we keep this secret to your son? do you want him to suffer again?" rain sadly said.

Joon sadly smile and kiss his wife's forehead.

"His classes end at 5pm right? a few more minutes and he'll finally be home?"

Rain nod and joon smiled.

"I think its time for him to know the truth"

Kavin POV.

"We're here darling" thyme said as we parked infront of our mansion.

"Uhm...thank you for the ride,i told you i have my car but you still insisted-" my words got cut by him.

"Im not a jerk who will leave you after kissing you" he seriously said as i feel my cheeks heated again.

"W-whatever you pervert" i looked away while bitting my lips preventing me from smiling.

"Soo..are you going inside your home or do you want to go home with me instead" thyme teasingly said.

I turn to him and raise my eyebrow.

"Are you flirting with me chivaaree?"

He shrugged and lean back to his seat.

"I am" he turn to look at me.

"I am flirting with you"

I feel my cheeks heated more and the butterflies in my stomach starts to panic,i cleared my throat and avoid his burning gazed.

"Uh..thanks again for the ride,drive safely,goodnight" i said and about to open the car door when a hand suddenly hold my other hand.

"Wait" thyme said.

I looked at him and my eyes widened as he held out a red rose behind him.

"I-i" i stuttered.

He took my hand and place the rose on my palm,i winced a bit when the torns poked my skin,thyme was looking at me softly and kiss the back of my palm.

"Goodnight...my love"

After thyme left i squealed like a girl while stomping my feet,i was smiling like crazy and i feel my jaw is numb already from smiling.

I stare at the red rose in my hand and touch the back of my palm that he've kissed,i kiss it and look at the rose once again then sniffed it.

Wait-what is wrong with me? Agh! snapped it out kavin you look like a kid who just got noticed by his crush.

I shake my head and starts walking inside the mansion.

"Welcome young master" love greeted and bowed.

I smiled at her and greet her back.

"Madam is in the living room with..uh..someone who you might surprise you" she exclaimed.