᯽𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚᯽

Kavin POV.

"We're going now sweetie! take care okay? bye!" mom shouted while waving at me after that she dragged dad out of the mansion with the maids following holding their luggage.

I sigh and slumped down the long couch,i guess i'll be alone for one week,since our university decides to make a one week holiday for students to be prepared for the final examination,and i was planning to review and have bonding with myself since i know my boyfriend will be busy preparing for the exam too.

Just yesterday aunty called mom and told her there batch mates will be having a reunion in a expensive hotel,because mom is so excited she already packed last night same with dad,also she forget to tell me when they'll be home.

"Uhh..young master?" i snapped out when i heard love called me.

"Uh yes?" i asked and straightened my seat.

"Madam informed us that sir thyme will arrived with young master thavin"

I frowned.

"What would they do here? and thyme has to study,just don't let them go to my room" i get up and walk towards the stairs but love called me again.

"Uhh sir about that...madam told us to have a vacation for one week,that's why im telling you this sir,we have to leave early cause our province is far away from here and we might caught in a traffic"

"What?!" i blurted out shockingly.

"Is that mean you all will leave now?! as in now?!"

She bit her lower lip and nervously nod,i sigh and just nodded.

"Okay then,take care and have a safe trip you guys"

"Thank you sir" she bowed and leaved.

I walked back to my room and sit on my study table.

"Okay let's study!" i raised my fist and start studying.

---------------

*Poke poke*

I groaned when i feel someone poking my cheeks.

"Oh no we'll wake wim up"

"Shh,we must keep quite baby"

"Lwook! he so cute!"

"I know right"

I groaned again and covered my ears.

"Shut up you guys" i mumbled under my breath but someone move my hands away from my ear.

"Hey,darling wake up" a manly voice whispered on my ear.

"Dad its not morning yet" i hissed and move the face away from my ear.

I heard a giggle from a kid which makes me open my eyes.

"Oh he's awakee uncle! gwoodmorning mommy!"

"Thavin?" i said in shock.

Thavin smiled and jump to hug me.

"Mommy i missed you!" he snuggle to my neck which makes me giggle.

"I missed you too baby" i kissed his cheeks while he giggled.

I turn to the person behind thavin and saw a pouting bigbaby.

"How about me?" he pointed his lips.

I rolled my eyes and put thavin down.

"Did you bring your toys?" i asked and he nodded multiply.