᯽𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒆᯽

"Jinjja?! i mean really?! oh my god tell me where they take him!" kavin exclaimed while keep shaking the older man.

"Relax babe,we'll see him soon" thyme smiled and patted kavin's head.

"But..how did you find him?" kavin frowned,thyme smirked.

"Gorya saw one of the kidnappers buying in a grocery store,she followed the man and found out where they're hiding thavin" thyme explained.

"And?" kavin asked.

"Well let's just say....i made a dollar deal" the older man added clicking his tongue.

"What do you mean?" the younger man curiously asked.

"I made a deal with the kidnapper,i'll pay them triple in exchange they'll surrender thavin"

"But..what if they refuse?" kavin frowned.

"It's there choice,take it or leave it,i threatened them that i'll kill their whole family and will not leave one even in the womb" thyme smirked evily,kavin eyes widened in amuzingly.

His boyfriend is handsomely crazy

"You'll really hurt a child? thyme thats..." kavin trailed off,he has soft spot for kids,thyme smirk faded,he approached his boyfriend and held his both cheeks.

"Im just kidding them love,i would never hurt kids even a small being cause i know you'll hate me for that" he stated,kavin smiled and hugged his lover.

"Thyme?" kavin suddenly asked,thyme hummed and kiss his lover's neck.

"What will happen when-i mean imagine when i can get pregnant and produce a baby" kavin exclaimed,they pulled away from the hug and stare at each other.

"I wish we can have our own child,but when that happens..i'll risk everything and leave the whole mafia thing just to protect our ball of sunshine" thyme said while staring at kavin's orbs,kavin felt his heart leaped in joy,unconciously tears build up on his eyes.

"Hey love,why are you crying?" thyme softly said and wiped kavin's tears.

"I wish we have a child so you can leave this whole messy dangerous world and build a new peaceful one with me" kavin sobbed,thyme cooed at his lover,he kissed kavin's both eyes.

"We have thavin right? with a child or not,i will still leave this dangerous world just for you,so tell me do you want me to leave this world love?" he asked softly,kavin pulled his lover into a hug again burying his face on thyme's neck,he smirked.

"When the right time comes,i will..i promise" thyme said and kiss the younger man's head.

-----------------------------

The two settled on kavin's bedroom after the dinner finished,kavin insisted on thyme staying and after he said that his mother started to squeal and hurriedly call her bff to tell her that her son is staying for tonight and will be sleeping on kavin's room,kavin sighed at his mother while thyme grinned,on the other line hanie screamed like a die-hard fan.

"Ugh" thyme moaned after laying on kavin's very comfortable bed,he had been busy lately and rarely to take a bit nap or rest.

Kavin smiled at his lover,he crawl on the bed over thyme and pushed him up,thyme open his eyes and groaned,he sat up and turn to his boyfriend.

"Darling my backhurts,can you let me lay for a moment?" thyme pouted,kavin giggled.

"Don't worry im going to make you feel better" he teasingly said,thyme face lit up,he quickly turn around and crawl towards kavin hovering him while starting to unbutton his shirt,kavin giggled again.