᯽𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕?᯽

No one's POV.

Students were gathering in the hallway and university gate as they heard the news about the new student  which is a transfere from seoul national university.

"I heard he's a boy!"

"Oh my god! he must be so handsome!"

"He must be famous! or even a artist!"

Khao,jj and pluem curiously approach the squealing girls.

"Uh..excuse me but what's happening?" khaotung asked.

"There's a new student! and they said he's a transfere from seoul national university!" one of the girl said.

Khao,jj and pluem look at each other and shook there head while smiling.

"He's not a transfere" jj mumbled.

"He's finally back" pluem mumbled.

Just then 3 sports car parked pulled over infront of the gate which make the students squealed,well its normal cause the driver of the cars are the Gn'R gang,the red sports car opened and mj get out same as the yellow one and ren get out,the girls squealed at the top their lungs and even more louder when the black one opened revealing the nephew of the owner of the university which is no other than thyme chivaaree.

"The Gn'R have arrived!"

"They're so cool everyday!"

"Mj is so cool!"

"Ren is so cute!"

"Thyme is so hot!!"

The Gn'R gang ignored them and walk to the gate with their charisma,ren are smiling while mj are waving and winking at the girls and lastly thyme who keep his stern face but still girls drool over him.

At that moment finally a white sports car pulled over and made everyone curious and amazed.

"It must be the new student"

"He's rich as hell too!"

"Oh my god here he is!"

The Gn'R stop at their tracks and they turn around to welcome the new student.

Ren and mj are arching their eyebrows while thyme stay with the stern face but curious about the new student.

"I bet he's another trouble in this university" mj snorted and ren nudge him to shut up.

But as the white sports car opened everyone gaped in shock.

"Fucking handsome!!!"

"Oh my god!!"

"He kinda looks familliar!"