💛1

.•.•.•.•.
The bright light of the rising sun was shining right onto Lewis' face in the early morning, which made him wake up with a low curse. He forgot the close the curtains, again. He really has to get that in his system. He shifted lightly, trying not to wake up the person that's clinging onto him like a monkey. He blinked a few times, before wrapping his arm tighter around his still sleeping lover.

Sebastian didn't wake up much later, safely trapped in Lewis' embrace. Mornings like these were somewhat usual by now. Yet, they still brought smiles on his face each time. Today had barely any changes, apart from the fact that a different feeling started pushing away the easy, happy tingle in his body. The feeling Seb hated the most. Can you guess?

It's the feeling something is going wrong. Seb hates it with all of his heart and soul. It has always been right, which made him anxious. Today was even such a special day, which made it even worse. Seb debated what was the best to do; push the feeling away or think even more about it, what could be the causes of 'that feeling'. Though, before he could decide, his choice was basically made by Lewis.

"Sweetheart, stop thinking" he said with his raspy morning voice. His voice was still hinted with sleep, yet as clear as the sky on this winter morning. Lewis always knew and Seb still didn't understand how after all those times. Could he read his mind or what? Seb let out a soft hum in response, snuggling closer for more body warmth.

"Just.. that feeling, you know?" Seb said, knowing Lewis would immediately understand. Lewis' other arm wrapped around the German aswell, pulling him right on top of him in a tight embrace, protective. "Today is probably gonna be chaotic, but it will be fine. You just have to relax and not overthink. Will you do that for me?"

Seb felt Lewis' warm hands move to the back of his neck, slowly massaging the soft skin there with his thumb. "I'll try to" Seb said into the crook of the Brit's neck before burying his head even deeper. "I love you" Seb said, slowly leaning up to look right into those chocolate brown eyes. Lewis gently cupped his face with his hands, leaning up to kiss the tip of his nose with a smile. "Love you too"

><><><><

Mick held his friend's hand tightly, a happy smile in return. He was one big nervous ball at the moment. Both of them were. It wasn't something you do every day, moving in with around 20 guys, let alone rivals. Their luggage was dropped a bit earlier, which made their way up to the front door a lot easier and lighter.

The door was open, making Callum snort out a laugh. "Guess we'll have to get used to that" Mick stated, letting out a soft laugh aswell before slowly pushing the door fully open. They stared in awe at the big hallway. They definitely didn't expect such a coziness if you look at the massive size of this house. It was also warm physically in here, helping them from the cold outside, just in general.

Both boys jump up at the same time, eyes wide when a loud scream interrupted the silence. Well, they thought there was silence. Both Callum and Mick just noticed the chatter from the room further. "Mierda! Come on, referee!" A thick Spanish accent shouted, a high-pitched giggle following after. Mick and Callum walk towards the sound.

They were met with almost all the drivers, sprawled over the couch- or on the ground, in Charles' case. Mick smiled, forgetting his nerves for a few seconds. Just based on the sight, they really did seem very comfortable around each other, if you forget the fact that they're rivals in one of the highest racing competition in the world.

"Mick! Callum!" The nerves flew right back in, when all their gazes turned to the two boys standing in the doorway after Charles called out their names. Seb stood up from the couch, walking up to two of the new members. "Welcome!" He shook both of their hands with a firm, warm hand, a friendly smile playing on his lips. The others in the room stood up aswell and gave them a warm welcome.